Las Vegas 702
    Lakers 4 Life.

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Zombies Strategy: Best Die Rise Map Route

First off you want to save up about $3000(solo) and open up the first door or have someone else open it if you're on multiplayer. I recommend finding all the parts within these two areas. Next open up the debris with the escalators, now head down the escalators and you will see a open area that looks like you will die if you go off of, remember this spot. Now look for a weapon off the wall called the PDW, which is a beast sub-machine gun for $1000. Now go back to the ledge near the escalators where it appears you will fall off of, next slowly move your person close to the edge and you will see a ledge you can jump down to below, carefully jump down to the ledge below, it's makeable. Now look for another area where it appears you will die, and jump down to the bed mattresses below. Continue on until you find another elevator shaft. Jump down each platform until you reach the very bottom, one of these platforms will have a small room with the gavaknuckes in them.. Once you reach the very bottom, you should be in a red hallway. Buy the An-94 off the wall($1200), which is possibly by far the best wall weapon in the history of zombies. Continue down the hall, clear the debris, and head downstairs to the area which looks like a contstruction site. Head to the left and look for a silver rail, run off the rail and jump onto the next building, open the doors, and then open the door on the right which is the power room. Turn on the power, and head to the right where you will see 2 elevator shafts. Take the one in the direction straight ahead from the power, not the one on the left. Hop on the elavator when it comes and take it all the way up to the top of the building. You have now made it to the biggest/best area to be in. This area has 3-4 elevators that go up and down, which have perk machines.
    The ones I found so far in this area are: Doubletap, Juggernaut, Mulekick, and Pack-Punch.
    I have made it to round 35 in this area and I find this to be the best strategy for this map, so far...

Feel free to ask me any other questions, or something you might be confused about that I didn't explain properly.

Tip: Going up the ramp with the dragon on it will lead you back to the ledge where you jumped down on from the beginning.. This means you can do the whole route again, pick up an-94 ammo, and end up in the same spot, provided you take the exact route I mentioned.

Good luck!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Originality View Post
    If I gave you a dollar everyday for the amount of fucks I give daily, then you would be broke

~ Originality

Las Vegas 702
    Lakers 4 Life.

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    It would be better if you made a video.
    I might actually do that... Thanks.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Originality View Post
    If I gave you a dollar everyday for the amount of fucks I give daily, then you would be broke

~ Originality