Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: My Apologies

  1. #1
    Thrive
    This isnt a car
    Creativity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On the Flipside
    Posts
    800
    Points
    773
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On the Flipside
    Posts
    800
    Points
    773
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BearsNR5 Steam ID: Redemption

    Default My Apologies

    I am taking the CnC on my art too the heart to much, I know you guys mean well and are just trying to help me. From now on ill just take the CnC. But I just ask one thing, Make sure its constructive. Dont tell me I didnt do much or it sucks.

    My apologies,
    Euphoric

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    U got kik?

  2. #2
    Gymshark Outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,982
    Points
    5,119
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the abyss
    Posts
    4,982
    Points
    5,119
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheAdmiral303

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREc2hm6GvtwKn3l0eJ2dwA

    Default

    :gusta: Saw this coming.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Outlaw; 03-16-2013 at 01:17 PM.
    Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

    Get a pair of the best gaming glasses: http://bit.ly/1AKk3El

    Bitcoin:
    16SeT5wqZRHoxPyEwD8HqjCa3xq5858RD4


  3. #3
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,385
    Points
    780
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,385
    Points
    780
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    You didn't do too much to your apology, it sucked.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  4. #4
    Thrive
    This isnt a car
    Creativity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On the Flipside
    Posts
    800
    Points
    773
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On the Flipside
    Posts
    800
    Points
    773
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BearsNR5 Steam ID: Redemption

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSlowski View Post
    You didn't do too much to your apology, it sucked.
    I dont really need to write a whole paragraph on something I can say in one sentence haha

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    U got kik?

  5. #5
    MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3
    CheeseToast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

    Default

    Don't apologize to anybody, if you can't take criticism, then stop posting your work. Simple.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

  6. #6
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,385
    Points
    780
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,385
    Points
    780
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseToast View Post
    Don't apologize to anybody, if you can't take criticism, then stop posting your work. Simple.
    Ohhh boy.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  7. #7
    destroy herd mentality. Vinyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,690
    Points
    923
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,690
    Points
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseToast View Post
    Don't apologize to anybody, if you can't take criticism, then stop posting your work. Simple.
    Shut up hypocrite.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  8. #8
    MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3
    CheeseToast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HP View Post
    Shut up hypocrite.
    You mood swing a lot. Are you my friend or not? Holy shit..
    I always take constructive criticism, if somebody doesn't like my mods, I ask how I can make them better, I'm always open to opinions and changes. I don't know how you would know how I would take constructive criticism since I never do GFX, but hell, what do I care.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

  9. #9
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,385
    Points
    780
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,385
    Points
    780
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseToast View Post
    You mood swing a lot. Are you my friend or not? Holy shit..
    I always take constructive criticism, if somebody doesn't like my mods, I ask how I can make them better, I'm always open to opinions and changes. I don't know how you would know how I would take constructive criticism since I never do GFX, but hell, what do I care.
    He's not referring to graphics. He's referring to anyone criticizing anything you do.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  10. #10
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,065
    Points
    8,698
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,065
    Points
    8,698
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default

    Here I'll give you some "CnC"

    Quote Originally Posted by euphoric View Post
    I am taking the CnC on my art too the heart to much, I know you guys mean well and are just trying to help me. From now on ill just take the CnC. But I just ask one thing, Make sure its constructive. Dont tell me I didnt do much or it sucks.

    My apologies,
    Euphoric
    LET ME FIX THIS:

    I am taking the CnC on my "art" to the heart too much. I know you guys are just trying to help me. From now on I'll just take the CnC up the ass and then shit my pants and bitch about it. But I'm going to be a bitch one more time and make sure it's the way I want it. Don't tell me the truth, just make up some useless bullshit comment to make me feel better.
    But srsly, nice rapid apology. Quite impulsive of you.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    P R O F E S S I O N A L S H I T P O S T E R



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 03:27 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.