User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Nintendo DS/DSlite & Supercard DS-Two Questions

I have an orginal Phat-DS and its right button is broken and I also have a DS-Lite do either of the two have Wifi? I also am going to purchase a SuperCard DS-Two. I read on the website this:

"How to use: copy the dstwoupdate.dat file to the root of microsd card, then upgrade it. We suggest you to upgrade it on a DS console or never upgraded console.
    Step 4: Find a DS console (NDS\DS\DSLite\DSi\3DS) which can run this EOS system, if you have the latest version console can not run EOS system, sorry, you have to find one."

What does the EOS system mean? What "DS console" should I upgrade it on? Like I said before I have a DS-Phat and Lite. I can temporarily use a DSi XL if I must. I was planning on buying the DS-Two from: http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/...rge-cable.html
    With the optional: 8 GB Kingston MicroSD for 10$[Pretty good deal] So just restating my two questions: Does either the Phat DS and/or the DS-Lite have wifi, also What DS should I use to upgrade the DS-Two firmware? Thanks in advance.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Slim Shady; 03-16-2013 at 04:21 PM.