Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Rainbow Eye tutorial
03-20-2013, 05:52 PM #1
Rainbow Eye tutorial
1. Have a picture of an eye that you want to make rainbow color.
2. Select your elliptical tool and select around the iris of the eye.
3. Once selected control C then control J to make a copy of the iris.
4. Now that is done go into the blending options for the duplicated eye and check add gradient.
5. You can select any gradient but for it to be rainbow use a gradient with rainbow colors, Photoshop has a gradient already in Photoshop that will work just fine and has rainbow colors.
6. Once you added that now change the blending mode of that gradient to 'Soft Light'
7. You can now mess around with the opacity till the way you want it.
8. Now select your eraser tool and get a soft brush and turn down the opacity of the eraser to about 50% and go around the edges of the duplicated iris to make it a soft edge.
Now your done!!!
03-20-2013, 06:27 PM #2
Peace, Love, and Positivity
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Playboy Mansion
Try adding pictures to this tutorial to just make it better to understand and follow along to - Kinda makes it less attracting to read if you know what i'm saying.
Also a picture of what you're actually trying to get on this outcome would be great.
I'll try this out when I can
03-20-2013, 06:36 PM #3