Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3
    CheeseToast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

    Default [DEBATE] Do You Think Girls Cry For Attention?

    Most people would automatically say yes, men are naturally more mature and don't cry as easy and it's just the way we are born, I thought that until I read this article..

    http://family-and-relationships.com/...-than-a-girls/


    It seems that girls are just raised crying because they see other girls cry, while a boy wouldn't show his emotions because he's "manly". Men are taught not to be pussy's and they hide their emotions. Girls just find it natural to cry in public and not be judged because it happens all the time. Everybody would feel sorry for her. A man on the other side would be judged. Everybody would say "Did you see
    Robert cry on Wednesday?". Why do you think the only place a guy would cry is by himself or in front of a loved one that broke up with him?

    What do you think? Do men "act" more mature, were they born that way, or are we men just hiding our true emotions?


    Edit: Please give reasoning and don't make bullshit posts like "Obviously they want attention". Please support your argument with something. Let's make this a debate worth having. Also, please don't be bias.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by CheeseToast; 03-22-2013 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Spelling
    "It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

  2. #2
    -.-. ..- -. - Equinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473

    Default

    do i think they do? no, i know they do.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3
    CheeseToast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nox View Post
    do i think they do? no, i know they do.
    Explain more. What's your reasoning? Have valid arguments.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by CheeseToast; 03-22-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    "It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

  4. #4
    Josh's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida .
    Posts
    10,473
    Points
    11,216
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida .
    Posts
    10,473
    Points
    11,216

    Default

    I don't think it's for attention (although some ho's do). Women are more emotional than men. My mom for example, she cries when she gets real serious about something she cares about or arguing about something serious and she starts to cry out of nothing. I'm kind of that way but I can control whether I want to cry or not (shrug).

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Collabo with my boi Artemis :3



  5. #5
    -.-. ..- -. - Equinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseToast View Post
    Explain more. What's your reasoning? Have valid arguments.
    Ok, it's mainly girls who doubt their selves. The girls who crave attention. The girls who don't have friends. How do I know this? For 1 I've experienced it 2 I have a girl in my class who can make her self cry in seconds just because she wants to. They cry because they want sympathy that they think they're deprived of. "Oh i'm so sorry" "What's wrong?" that kinda shit. Just like the (I'm Fat!) thing.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    demon450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,697
    Points
    6,184
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,697
    Points
    6,184
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

    Default

    its natural for girls, they naturally are more in touch with their emotions

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe






  7. #7
    MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3
    CheeseToast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nox View Post
    Ok, it's mainly girls who doubt their selves. The girls who crave attention. The girls who don't have friends. How do I know this? For 1 I've experienced it 2 I have a girl in my class who can make her self cry in seconds just because she wants to. They cry because they want sympathy that they think they're deprived of. "Oh i'm so sorry" "What's wrong?" that kinda shit. Just like the (I'm Fat!) thing.
    Hmm, your kind of right. There is a fine line from being more emotional to being more attention whoring.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

  8. #8
    -.-. ..- -. - Equinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,229
    Points
    1,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    Real men aren't afraid to cry.

    No, girls don't cry for attention. Guys just tend to hold their tears in because they feel embarrassed to cry in front of others.
    It makes them feel weak, I don't cry just because crying does nothing for me. It doesn't help the situation, nor make me feel better.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3
    CheeseToast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,684
    Points
    4,169

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nox View Post
    It makes them feel weak, I don't cry just because crying does nothing for me. It doesn't help the situation, nor make me feel better.
    I'll be straight up honest, sometimes it feels good to cry. Sometimes it gives more meaning to life, feels like your more then another person on the world. I'm not saying I cry in front of others or I enjoy the attention of crying. I rarely cry but when I do it's with meaning.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

  10. #10
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    There's things you should cry about, such as losing a family member who was close to you or a great friend. And then there is stuff you shouldn't cry about, such as getting your feelings hurt or spilled milk.

    That's all I really have to say on the subject.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 08:45 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.