Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Who Has The Balls Does It Make You Feel Good To Know?

Lets just see how many people on here really are assholes i know one of them i got into a fight with has a Emo friend i wanna see what he will say as far as i can tell everyone on here with the exception of a few people are total ass fucks that think there king shit this is a true problem lets see how many of you are really just true heartless assholes this is someone i know she is constantly made fun of cause of the way she dresses how her hair is and even her spelling and grammar i made this pic from what she sent me think about it and what you have said in the past trust me its not fun and to some people it hurts a lot think about it thats all i ask you dont have to reply or think this is a good post just think about it for all you know you could be the reason why a person does this because of what you have done or said

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Not saying anything is funny, but the fact that you ripped that image makes your whole post completely ridiculous. The idea is fine, but you claim to make your image yourself and that is your friend. Fuck off. I have friends who cut themselves and it's far from funny. It's people like you who claim "they have friends who cut themselves" that piss me off. You know nothing about what they're going through. If your friend really was cutting, you wouldn't post it if you cared. You would actually stop and do something about it and not show your "friend" all over the internet.

Dude she was my friend ok dont you dare say shit about her so help me god i will find you and tear you apart

Quote Originally Posted by ✠☧☢EmoBoy☢☧✠ View Post
    Dude she was my friend ok dont you dare say shit about her so help me god i will find you and tear you apart
    Okay. If this girl is your friend. Prove it.

NOT TO FUCKING MENTION ITS TO RAISE AWEARNESS ASS I LIVE IT AMBER LIVES IT RAVEN LIVES IT ALLIE LIVES IT CHEY LIVES IT AND SHE LIVED IT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO THINK THEY FUCKING KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT JUST PUSHES ME OVER THE FUCKING EDGE GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD AND WHAT PISSES ME OFF ENVEN MORE YOU HAVE NO RROM TO TALK YOU HAVE DONE THE SAME FUCKING THING ASSHOLE

Quote Originally Posted by ✠☧☢EmoBoy☢☧✠ View Post
    NOT TO FUCKING MENTION ITS TO RAISE AWEARNESS ASS I LIVE IT AMBER LIVES IT RAVEN LIVES IT ALLIE LIVES IT CHEY LIVES IT AND SHE LIVED IT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO THINK THEY FUCKING KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT JUST PUSHES ME OVER THE FUCKING EDGE GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD AND WHAT PISSES ME OFF ENVEN MORE YOU HAVE NO RROM TO TALK YOU HAVE DONE THE SAME FUCKING THING ASSHOLE
    Oh I know what cutting does. I know how it's started. I just have the respect for those people to not share. I've dealt with girls and guys younger and older than me. Their stories are the saddest things, but do I go posting on a forum is people are assholes cause they flame? No. It has nothing to do with someone cutting. How can you raise awareness for an action. The only thing you can do for something like cutting is help the person, not post it on the Internet.
    And what is this "thing" I've done?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: wieisjason

You should be stained or fagged.

You're using a picture of Amanda Todd, claiming it 'is' your friend.
    Guess what fuckface, she's dead.

You are just a pathetic attention whore who comes here making threads about bullshit.
    There is no reason for you to make thread to see if people are actually immature enough to shit on people who are hurting themselves; for your so called friends, I bet you're just making a lot of things up.

If you really have friends who are going trough this, keep it to yourself, there is no need for you to share this on the internet.

Especially not a forum as Codeleakers.
    Really, I do have respect (as in: I'm not going to bully them) for people who are doing this or your friends, but keep stuff like this to yourself.

"Rank does not confer power or privilege, it imposes responsibility."

Quote Originally Posted by xTenza View Post
    You should be stained or fagged.

You're using a picture of Amanda Todd, claiming it 'is' your friend.
    Guess what fuckface, she's dead.

You are just a pathetic attention whore who comes here making threads about bullshit.
    There is no reason for you to make thread to see if people are actually immature enough to shit on people who are hurting themselves; for your so called friends, I bet you're just making a lot of things up.

If you really have friends who are going trough this, keep it to yourself, there is no need for you to share this on the internet.

Especially not a forum as Codeleakers.
    Really, I do have respect (as in: I'm not going to bully them) for people who are doing this or your friends, but keep stuff like this to yourself.
    Completely and totally agree.
    Their stories, their life should be off the Internet unless they give permission.

Kid u r so fucking stupid try being emo for once and then maby we will all have second thoughts~(Amber)εṃģɾl@εṃhαЖ~(Allie,Alex,Chey,Ty ler,The WHole Junor Class,) and i think i speek for all of us at EmoHax U dont know unless u r

And yes we ran around and asked if u r not one of us u dont know and i get the permistion thing but its the point behind her story stop bulling and think be for u say or act

Last edited by ✠☧☢EmoBoy☢☧✠; 03-25-2013 at 09:10 AM.