User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default an1 want to be allys on any wii game?

right now im using my friends bo game. my hdd still broke... at the most, its goina b $75 2 fix, but i dought it needs a new harddrive. but i'll get 1 if i need 1 and re download evey game... im bout to get back on bo n a few tho. if any1 wants to b allys-let me no. it'd b nice to play with people thts near as good as me... i use half of the wall banger hack. i cant c thru anyting but i can point at some1 and there name pops up thu anything. its prety much uav but only 4 1 person... its actually very weird. cause it works diff sometimes. i like to lock it on the people tht hack and i jst kill the crap outa JUST them and i jst make thm rage quit XD,,,

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by codfaded View Post
    right now im using my friends bo game. my hdd still broke... at the most, its goina b $75 2 fix, but i dought it needs a new harddrive. but i'll get 1 if i need 1 and re download evey game... im bout to get back on bo n a few tho. if any1 wants to b allys-let me no. it'd b nice to play with people thts near as good as me... i use half of the wall banger hack. i cant c thru anyting but i can point at some1 and there name pops up thu anything. its prety much uav but only 4 1 person... its actually very weird. cause it works diff sometimes. i like to lock it on the people tht hack and i jst kill the crap outa JUST them and i jst make thm rage quit XD,,,
    just get usb loader gx and play games off of your USBdrive if you have one.

sometimes the match fills up with nice hackers, what i mean by nice hackers r hackrs tht DONT USE AIMBOT OR GODMODE, anything else is fine "n my eyes" its fun to have a hack compition bascly... of corse i ALWAYS win,,, but i can beat hackrs without hacks on... most of the time i dont toggle thm on, but i no every spawn point so people think im hacking lol, i cant help it if im good,, i jst play a LOT. i still die all the time tho. but i stil always get the best score/kdr

68-1 is my best on tdm, and i came n the match 30 sec after it already started lol

ya, i have a harddrive but it stopd workn, it might jst b the cord, i couldv already got 1 but my friend had 1 so i waitd to use his but i think his is messd up to. there the same as the ps3 charging cords, ther only $5. i shuld'v jst got 1 whn i had the chance,,, but i dont care, once i get the headset from ebay-i'll get a new cord. ima jst buy a cheep $40 lil hdd whn i do tht, so i can play while my big hdd is gettin fixed

iv got 2 diff neogammas, plus wiiflow, usb cfg and the regular usb loader, plus both gecko game loaders and ocarina game loadr (ocarian game loadr wont work 4 me), it jst comes up with a green screen whn i load a game- i also have a few other 1's... lol ima make sure i get my game on lol

Last edited by ChumLee; 03-28-2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: QUAD POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1