Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Ultimate Movie/TV Show Thread

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE ON WITH THE THREAD!

Yes, I know there is another movie thread on the site. It was made by MrOwnership.
    I, and a couple others, all agreed the set up was kinda...well...not good. So, I decided to manage my own.
    I was going to do everything on my own, but it has become to much for me to do since I do not know what you guys and girls like when it comes to movies and shows. I can ask and ask but I don't truly know.

Anyway, if you guys want to submit a movie or such. You can, preferably, post it on my wall as a visitor message. NO PMS! THEY WILL BE DELETED AUTOMATICALLY!
    When posting, make sure to have ALL the download links and a stream link.
    I would suggest SockShare for streaming. Mediafire or SendSpace for downloading.

I will try to keep this thread up as much as time will allow me, so yeah.
    Also, if you think that the layout or something in my thread can be altered. Let me know. (smile)

21 Jump Street is currently being uploaded and will be the first one available to stream tonight. Possibly. Depends on if SockShare will cooperate. xD

To MrOwnership: If you like, I can add the movies you have for download to here. Only if you want though. Up to you (smile)

EDIT: I have gotten permission from MrOwnership to use his download links and such! Let's thank him! I have agreed to put his link in every download that I use of his! So! That category will be added!

EDIT: All credits and people who contributed to the thread will be at the bottom!

Welcome to my Movie and TV show thread!
    I am constantly updating this thread based on requests by other. When thread is updated I will bump it with this post "/bump updated material here" or something of that sort.

Why I made this thread:
    I know there are probably threads here on the forum like this, I know of one for sure. So, what makes this thread different?
    The thing(s) that make this thread different from the others is the fact that I have taken the time out of my life to make this thread look GOOD and simple to navigate while providing the most information possible.

About/Navigating this thread:
    I've tried to make this thread fairly easy to navigate and find things.
    It's simple. If you are in a web browser, not mobile, you can hit Ctrl+F and type the title of the movie or TV show that you want.

I will keep the layout of each movie and TV show simple also. The layout with be

Title:Year Released (this is for the searching purposes)
    Spoiler/Title
    Image -linked to IMDB of the title-
    YouTube Trailer, If Available

Download Links
    Stream
    Direct Download (not in parts)
    [Size of whole file]
    OP

Easy enough right? You'll pick up on it quick.

Movies will be at the top and TV shows below it. Sorry, movies need to go first. Haha.

I will be shortening the URLs for the TV shows and movies with Bitly, mainly to keep track of what's the most popular based on clicks and such.

The file extensions differ. Most movies with be .avi, .mp4, or .flv.
    It could be a lot though. Just have something like VLC player that will play it all.

READ THIS FIRST!

Once YOU click a link that leaves this site, I am NOT responsible for what happens to you or your computer. I CAN NOT and WILL NOT be held responsible for anything that happens to your computer.
    I am sure though that the most you'll get is annoying pop ups, but still better safe than sorry.

Downloading Files:

I will not make downloading files impossible to do through a client other than your web browser. If you have a program on your computer that will download for you, go right ahead. I will not provide a tutorial to do it though. The reason is, I do not want to be responsible for anything that happens so. Yeah.

Little tip though, if you are using a download manager. It will work best if you go to the download link and right-click the download button and copy that link itself. Just saying.

Donations:
    If you would like to thank me for my work and thank me for the time I took to make this thread, provide the files, etc. or even just because you feel like it. Donate through PayPal!
    Donations are gladly accepted!

21 Jump Street:2012

Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter:2012

American Pie 1:1999

American Pie 2:2001

American Pie 3 - The Wedding:2003

A Haunted House:2013

Ted:2012

Credits

Updates/Edits

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MatthewH; 04-11-2013 at 12:47 PM.

looks like a decent amount of time was put into this........ GJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nox View Post
    looks like a decent amount of time was put into this........ GJ
    Decent is an understatement. LOL. Just kidding. I've put some hours into it though. Getting info, making post, making list of movies, tv shows, etc. Organizing, compressing, uploading, etc. LOL.
    Thank you, it means a lot! (smile)

#HitlerDidNothingWrong
    ⌘Flying Dutchman⌘

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: baktiar77 Wii Code: baktiar77

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/77baktiar

I'll see if I can help out.

For some odd reasons the images don't work. And you might want to consider adding YT Trailers.

Wii U Section Moderator
    Computer Engineer

Badge

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MrOwnership Wii Code: MrOwnership

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    Decent is an understatement. LOL. Just kidding. I've put some hours into it though. Getting info, making post, making list of movies, tv shows, etc. Organizing, compressing, uploading, etc. LOL.
    Trust me, I know how you feel. I have put an extreme amount of hours into my uploads, I used to have about 400-500+ links up using MediaFire then my account got suspended. Twice. So I don't recommend using MediaFire. I use Mega now which, in my opinion, is quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Baktiar View Post
    For some odd reasons the images don't work.
    I can't see the images either

You have my permission to use my links that I uploaded. All that I ask is that you put that they were uploaded by me and put a link to my thread somewhere on this list

I you start to get overwhelmed with uploading let me know and I can easily upload some movies/TV shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Baktiar View Post
    I'll see if I can help out.

For some odd reasons the images don't work. And you might want to consider adding YT Trailers.
    Okay, I'm fixing images now. Thank you for letting me know.
    And maybe. Not quite sure yet. I may add it, probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOwnership View Post
    Trust me, I know how you feel. I have put an extreme amount of hours into my uploads, I used to have about 400-500+ links up using MediaFire then my account got suspended. Twice. So I don't recommend using MediaFire. I use Mega now which, in my opinion, is quite good.

You have my permission to use my links that I uploaded. All that I ask is that you put that they were uploaded by me and put a link to my thread somewhere on this list

I you start to get overwhelmed with uploading let me know and I can easily upload some movies/TV shows.
    1) Screw Mediafire. LOL. I only use it for smaller stuff.
    2) Okay. Thank you. I will put your name in it.
    3) I am always overwhelmed. >_> Haha, nah. But it would go faster if I had help!

Wii U Section Moderator
    Computer Engineer

Badge

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MrOwnership Wii Code: MrOwnership

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    Okay, I'm fixing images now. Thank you for letting me know.
    And maybe. Not quite sure yet. I may add it, probably will.

1) Screw Mediafire. LOL. I only use it for smaller stuff.
    2) Okay. Thank you. I will put your name in it.
    3) I am always overwhelmed. >_> Haha, nah. But it would go faster if I had help!
    The images are still broken for me. I think you are linking them wrong. It looks like you are linking them to the imdb page and not the imdb image. If you want it to look like this

and still take you to imdb when the image is clacked then you need the bbcode to look like

[URL="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1232829/"][img]http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTc3NzQ3OTg3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk5OTcxNw@@._V1_SX214_.jpg[/img][/URL]

Just let me know what you want me to upload. I only plan on only uploading what people request otherwise most of the links never get used and I just wasted a huge amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOwnership View Post
    The images are still broken for me. I think you are linking them wrong. It looks like you are linking them to the imdb page and not the imdb image. If you want it to look like this

and still take you to imdb when the image is clacked then you need the bbcode to look like

[URL="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1232829/"][img]http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTc3NzQ3OTg3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk5OTcxNw@@._V1_SX214_.jpg[/img][/URL]

Just let me know what you want me to upload. I only plan on only uploading what people request otherwise most of the links never get used and I just wasted a huge amount of time.
    Oh it does, lol. I just need to fix a couple things. LOL.
    And anything your heart desires. LOL

/bump

I'll edit post when more things are added. If I get the time today.

/BUMP

New content update coming soon! More links and adding season 1, and hopefully season 2, of Game of Thrones and season 1 of The Following.
    American Pie download links will be down soon due to inactivity. Moving to another provider.
    Not doing bitly anymore. To much work, I'm already dedicating a lot of time this thread so.
    Should be adding some more movies soon also!
    Also, adding The Walking Dead season 1, hopefully, and Doctor Who season 1, hopefully. I am slowly but surely updating the archive.
    Also getting more shows and going to be uploading them, not saying what yet. Still deciding. Any ideas?