Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birtday

fear_bot

Default Happy Birtday

To me, and happy deathday to Alfred Mosher Butts (creator of America's favorite board game Scrabble).

You see, me and Alfred Mosher Butts share something in common. While he was on his deathbed, I was being shoved out of my mother's vagina into this dreadful existence. What me and Alfred Mosher Butts went through was an exchanging of souls, when he passed, I was birthed. Life for life, equal exchange. Maybe this is why I'm a World Champion (Olympic gold medals hang around my neck for this) Scrabble player, because I was really the one that invented the games and understand everything about it.

Now then, while today is my 20th year to be physically alive in this body, I'll share to you all a list of all great things to happen on this day (according to Wikipedia):

1147 – First historical record of Moscow.
    1287 – King Wareru founds Kingdom of Ramannadesa, and proclaims independence from Pagan Empire
    1581 – Francis Drake is knighted for completing a circumnavigation of the world.
    1660 – Declaration of Breda by King Charles II of England.
    1721 – Sir Robert Walpole takes office as the first Prime Minister of the United Kingdom under King George I.
    1812 – U.S. President James Madison enacts a ninety-day embargo on trade with the United Kingdom.
    1814 – Napoleon abdicates for the first time.
    1818 – The United States Congress adopts the flag of the United States with 13 red and white stripes and one star for each state (then 20).
    1841 – William Henry Harrison dies of pneumonia becoming the first President of the United States to die in office and the one with the shortest term served.
    1850 – The Great Fire of Cottenham, a large part of the Cambridgeshire village (England) is burnt to the ground in suspicious circumstances.
    1850 – Los Angeles, California is incorporated as a city.
    1859 – Bryant's Minstrels debut "Dixie" in New York City in the finale of a blackface minstrel show.
    1865 – American Civil War: A day after Union forces capture Richmond, Virginia, U.S. President Abraham Lincoln visits the Confederate capital.
    1866 – Alexander II of Russia narrowly escapes an assassination attempt by Dmitry Karakozov in the city of Kiev.
    1873 – The Kennel Club is founded, the oldest and first official registry of purebred dogs in the world.
    1887 – Argonia, Kansas elects Susanna M. Salter as the first female mayor in the United States.
    1905 – In India, the an earthquake hits the Kangra valley, killing 20,000, and destroying most buildings in Kangra, Mcleodganj and Dharamshala
    1913 – The Greek aviator Emmanouil Argyropoulos becomes the first pilot to die in the Hellenic Air Force when his plane crashes.
    1930 – The Communist Party of Panama is founded.
    1933 – U.S. Navy airship, USS Akron, is wrecked off the New Jersey coast due to severe weather.
    1939 – Faisal II becomes King of Iraq.
    1944 – World War II: First bombardment of Bucharest by Anglo-American forces kills 3000 civilians.
    1945 – World War II: American troops liberate Ohrdruf forced labor camp in Germany.
    1945 – World War II: American troops capture Kassel.
    1949 – Twelve nations sign the North Atlantic Treaty creating the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
    1958 – The CND peace symbol is displayed in public for the first time in London.
    1960 – France agrees to grant independence to the Mali Federation, a union of Senegal and French Sudan.
    1964 – The Beatles occupy the top five positions on the Billboard Hot 100 pop chart.
    1965 – The first model of the new Saab Viggen fighter aircraft is unveiled.
    1967 – Martin Luther King, Jr. delivers his "Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence" speech in New York City's Riverside Church.
    1968 – Martin Luther King, Jr. is assassinated by James Earl Ray at a motel in Memphis, Tennessee.
    1968 – Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 6.
    1968 – AEK Athens BC becomes the first Greek team to win the European Basketball Cup.
    1969 – Dr. Denton Cooley implants the first temporary artificial heart.
    1973 – The World Trade Center in New York is officially dedicated.
    1973 – A C-141, dubbed the Hanoi Taxi, made its last flight of Operation Homecoming.
    1975 – Microsoft is founded as a partnership between Bill Gates and Paul Allen in Albuquerque, New Mexico
    1975 – Vietnam War: Operation Baby Lift – A United States Air Force C-5A Galaxy crashes near Saigon, South Vietnam shortly after takeoff, transporting orphans – 172 die.
    1976 – Prince Norodom Sihanouk resigns as leader of Cambodia and is placed under house arrest.
    1979 – President Zulfikar Ali Bhutto of Pakistan is executed.
    1979 – The 2nd Congress of the Communist Youth of Greece starts.
    1983 – Space Shuttle Challenger makes its maiden voyage into space (STS-6).
    1984 – President Ronald Reagan calls for an international ban on chemical weapons.
    1988 – Governor Evan Mecham of Arizona is convicted in his impeachment trial and removed from office.
    1991 – Senator John Heinz of Pennsylvania and six others are killed when a helicopter collides with their plane over an elementary school in Merion, Pennsylvania.
    1994 – Marc Andreessen and Jim Clark found Netscape Communications Corporation under the name "Mosaic Communications Corporation".
    1996 – Comet Hyakutake is imaged by the USA Asteroid Orbiter Near Earth Asteroid Rendezvous.
    2002 – The Angolan government and UNITA rebels sign a peace treaty ending the Angolan Civil War.
    2002 – In what are known as the Society Murders, Matthew Wales kills his parents in Melbourne, Australia.
    2007 – 15 British Royal Navy personnel held in Iran are released by the Iranian President.

As we all know, you guys want to be a part of this glorious day by sending me money, while I approve of this 100%, we are stuck with a deadline and a limit to reach. If you all are willing to pledge at least 500$ each, we can reach out goal of a single 1,000,000$ by midnight tonight given the force is with all of you. Everyone birthed this day will appreciate it, dead or alive, we do.

Send money through Paypal to: [email protected]

Physical gifts should be sold for money and money should be sent to Paypal account above.

Thanks.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by fear_bot; 04-03-2013 at 09:25 PM.

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

omfgrd, thes esnt kikstrtr n00b.

(merry burthmes coat_azz.)

You were born on a great year... Happy birthday man, make it a good one.

fear_bot

Quote Originally Posted by Nox View Post
    You were born on a great year... Happy birthday man, make it a good one.
    Now it's going to be a shit one, thanks for jinxing my shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by fear_bot View Post
    Now it's going to be a shit one, thanks for jinxing my shit up.
    Anything could happen. Keep that in mind. My Grandma died on my 8th birthday. Shit happens. I think of birthdays just as any other day. Other than your age changing.

fear_bot

Quote Originally Posted by Nox View Post
    Anything could happen. Keep that in mind. My Grandma died on my 8th birthday. Shit happens. I think of birthdays just as any other day. Other than your age changing.
    Only three things could go bad today.

1. I get arrested for something you or anyone else should never know and will never know
    2. All of my computers break
    3. I die

All though they are all awesome things that could go wrong, they should happen. So, if anyone can get their personal hitman to take me out before the end of today, do it.

Badge

Quote Originally Posted by fear_bot View Post
    So, if anyone can get their personal hitman to take me out before the end of today, do it.
    Consider it a birthday present,

Happy Celebration of the day of your birth .

Collabo with my boi Artemis :3

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SIG Zyu PSN ID: Phru

MLK died on your birthday.
    #NotCool

Quote Originally Posted by volcom89 View Post
    If your all getting is "Palmela Handerson" then you seriously need to go out and talk to real girls.. At least try to get some real live Poon Tang

Pro Top Laner
    VoyBoy<3

It is also my mothers birthday today.

Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er

Quote Originally Posted by Kori View Post
    MLK died on your birthday.
    #NotCool
    Don't forget 172 Vietnamese orphans.