#HitlerDidNothingWrong
    ⌘Flying Dutchman⌘

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: baktiar77 Wii Code: baktiar77

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/77baktiar

Default Facebook Home Will Make Facebook The Center Of Your Android Smartphone’s Universe

The social networking giant, Facebook has announced what they are calling “Home,” which is essentially a home screen replacement for Android phones. Facebook Home integrates deep within Android to not just become a new UI for launching apps, but rather an immersive all around experience to help you connect with your friends from the instant you wake your smartphone.

Facebook Home was designed not just to feel like another app, but rather system software. With Home installed on your Android device your lockscreen will be replaced by Facebook’s new Cover Feed that will allow you to scroll through what’s happening in your community, with the ability to comment and like without entering separate apps. The entire experience will be very visual with even status updates showing a picture of your friend’s cover photo, rather than just being plain text.

Notifications are presented as small cards, which are sorted by an algorithm to determine which updates are most important to you. These notifications can be swiped off screen, and you can even remove all of them at once by tapping and holding a notification, forcing them to group together, where they can be removed at once.

One of the most exciting features of Facebook Home is the new Chat Heads functionality that essentially tightly integrates both SMS messaging and Facebook messaging into one immersive experience. When someone messages you a Chat Head will appear in the app and follow you until you dismiss it, to remind you that you have a message to reply to. Upon tapping one of these chat heads an overlay will appear over the app you are that allows you to reply to it. The color of the chat bubbles will help identify whether it is a Facebook message or an SMS message.

The main method for navigating around Home is a circular icon of yourself that sits towards that bottom of the display. Upon tapping it you will be directed back to your Home that will be populated with social updates, long pressing this icon however, gives you three options. You can swipe to the left for messenger, swipe up for app and swipe right to open your latest app.

Facebook Home will be available in the Google Play Store on April 12th for the Galaxy S III, Galaxy S IV, HTC One, HTC One X+ and the Note II. More devices will be supported in the coming months, including tablets.

Source: http://www.ijailbreak.com/android/fa...d-for-android/

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

never. never. never. never. never.

i used to have a facebook page. CL used to have one. the fucking filthy shame and disgust i felt was overwhelming and i deleted my facebook account. i felt like my soul had been raped, passed around and raped again.

facebook is for bitches and fagets

BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

EW, just EWWWWWWW

i hate launcher apps, and i dont enjoy the idea of facebook monitoring what apps i use

CL Original
    Since 2008

I have to agree with Aids. I strongly dislike Facebook. I've tried to remove my Facebook but apparently "my" generation requires it. Just the idea of me having to see all "friends" thoughts daily drives me crazy based on the fact most of them have nothing unique or creative going on in their heads.

Facebook is just getting worse and worse..this is only going to drive it farther down.

Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

facebook cant make a decent client for its website, and they expect us to make our whole device plastered with it?

Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe

I will admit, I used to like Facebook when I first got it; but now I think I dislike it as much as aids does. It's completely fagged up. It's turning into MySpace!!!!!!! Lol.
    I agree with Jimmy too, it is required by our generation and it's stupid. The only reason I still have it is because it's...
    1) how I keep in touch with my friends in different countries
    2) how I keep in touch with people across the country
    3) how I manage a couple pages
    4) it's connected to spotify
    5) how I store images
    6) to talk in the CL group message

the thought of a phone based off of Facebook makes me want to puke.