User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mangochestnut

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMangoWontStop?feature=mhee

Default My animated series

Alright for those of you who have not heard of me I am ToxicJews friend (also in rl) and I imagine he has not mentioned me before but I am an animator. I REALLY LOVE TO DRAW. I cant do gfx and all that like people can on this site but I can draw and I am good at it, but the thing is I am not good at drawing like realistically I can only draw cartoonish, which is what has made me want to be an animator since I was a child, that and I pretty much watch cartoons all the time and I grew up watching them as well. Well I have an idea for an animated series, I currently and working on the plot and drawing characters for it and I have an idea of who I want to voice the main character and some of the other main characters, I also really want to try and get a famous youtuber to voice one of the main characters and I am going to see if I can contact her to do it. But yeah, reply if you would like to hear more about its storyline and what not.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The Fire Within
    Winning!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TehNotorious PSN ID: NOTORIOUS-ORTIZ

What are your feelings towards Walt Disney????????

^Thanks Renji for the awesome sig^

You should ask Swoozy from youtube, everybody likes Swoozy.

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    What are your feelings towards Walt Disney????????
    that he was a anti semetic who treated his workers poorly.

And this sounds coolio, and agreed ^ swoozy is a boss but he does his own animations so idk if hed be up for that

Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

i can give it a shot i guess, and I have the deepest natural voice you will ever hear which can be useful
    pm me if your interested i guess

Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

They need to do more 2d animated movies again instead of those "kid/family friendly" CGI movies. More 2d animated movies like atlantis the lost empire and tarzan would be great. But sadly, not a large market for 2d animated movies now a days.

"I fought against earth and hell to reach my beloved Beatrice, we were together neither in hell, or in paradise. Neither damned nor saved. I did not die. And I did not live." - Dante Alighieri, Dante's Inferno An Animated Epic

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

My animated series is about a pro gamer of the fictional fps game Reflex. The pro gamer's name is Nathan. Nathan is living his life up, he has sponsors, he has a lot of money, he has a hot girlfriend, he has a good team, and best of all; he always wins. But when the company that makes Reflex announces that they are making Reflex 2, Nathan finds out that due to the complaints of noob players and crybaby k.d fags they have changed the game to the worse making it too noob friendly and camper heavy. The gameplay does not suit Nathan causing him to lose tournaments and end up losing his team mates, all his money, his house, and then even his girlfriend leaves him for a guy she also reveals to have been cheating on him with. With no money, or home he leaves his hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio and moves to the fictional state of Algonquin to the also fictional town of cambrook to live in apartment they have for rent to wallow and self pity and live until all his savings burn out. What it turns out is that the apartment he has is actually owned by two other roomates: Cam and Zach each who are bums with no job and who posted the ad for the apartment with the intent of having a roomate who would pay for their rent. Nathan ends up going into a state of depression over how quickly his life has turned into crap. His new roomates see his in distress and decide to make a new friend out of him, over the course of a couple of days the trio learns to become friends and ends up getting his life back on track. Nathan ends up having a more postive attitude and decides it is time to get a job. But as he slowly gets back on his feet, the town of Cambrook holds a local Reflex 2 tournament, he hears his old team will be participating in the tournament, he decides to redeem himself and enter it with his roomates and a random bum from the street. (yeah ik its stupid at that point) He goes in and his old team mates tease him and say he is going to lose, and tell them they dont qualify for the pro bracket and to just enter the amature one instead where they belong. Nathan in a fit of rage enters the pro bracket for $50,000 and signs his team up as "Try Hard Gamers" and gets through some of the toughest teams to a final showdown between him and his old team mates. He ends up losing against them and in a sudden turn of fate ties with them. With the final round coming up it will take all his skill to win. So he is about to lose and in a chance of luck gets a lucky kill and ends the match by 1 point earning him $50,000 between his team mates. And his pro status back. He gains his respect back form his former team (even though they are still angry they lost) and he gains his self confidence back. He gives his part of the money to Cam and Zach and and they return home to face whatever life has to offer. That is just the pilot I have. If you want to know more about Cam and Zachs character, Cam is an asian emo MMO freak who is addicted to MMO's and knows (and plays) every single MMO ever made. Zach is a redneck from south carolina who frequently commits insurance fraud to pay for what he wants. But yeah this up there is just the pilot, the series is called Try-Hard Gamers and its pretty much about Nathan and his adventures and stuff. I have written ideas for episodes, and what the future of the series will be. The series is a satire of competitive gaming, I gave up on it last month because of how everyone acts on it so now I play video games for fun. I make fun of Major League Gaming, Arena gaming, gamebattles, a bunch of pro-gamers. The fictional game "Reflex" is a parody of a bunch of 1st person shooters, and the whole thing about how the sequel to it sucks is making fun of call of duty. But yeah so far thats what I got for the series in mind.

"I fought against earth and hell to reach my beloved Beatrice, we were together neither in hell, or in paradise. Neither damned nor saved. I did not die. And I did not live." - Dante Alighieri, Dante's Inferno An Animated Epic

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

The series is drawn in a heavily adventure time/bravest warriors art style and the humor is attributed to me and my friends sense of humor, and it has a lot of that adventure time quirky humor but still being more mature and funny. It also has a somewhat serious storyline at times, a lot of it is based on my life. Like how the whole thing with Nathan getting cheated on (my girlfriend left me and cheated on me for some guy a couple of months ago) and the whole thing with depression and how he is coming to terms with how his life is becoming crap. But yeah I really want to be an animator and work at cartoon network one day and I want this series to take off so that I can have something to be recognized for when I go into college and plus I love the whole concept for the show too.

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Sorry for all the posts and also just to tell everyone I dont do that weird egoraptor oney bullshit humor. Its funny and all but its not my humor style