Publisher: Dark Horse Comics
Writer: John Ostrander
Penciller: Jan Duursema
Inker: Dan Parsons
Colorist: Wes Dzioba
Cover Artist: Gonzalo Flores
Series: Dawn of the jedi Book 1 (Issue 1,2,3,4,5)

This in starwars timeline is the first thing to occur in starwars media. it takes place before the Republic was born. before ships had the ability to travel in hyperspace and when Jedi were still using metal swords. it takes place on the planet Tython near the core of the galaxy and revolves around a few Young Je'daii who have force vision and must go explore a mysterious crash site of a ship that came from outside their system and are tasks with keeping the balance of the force in the system (this is before there is Jedi vs Sith were the Je'daii arent affraid of the darkside as long as its balanced with the light)

Review. I really like this comic team they have great writen and awesome characters. John knows how to push along the story and how to pace it as not to give away to much, Jan's designs and pictures show great character models and getting to see Bullets flying for the first time in starwars was interesting. The story itself is intriguing and i cant wait for the next TPB to release Honestly i cant think of a better team to have started the Orgins to the jedi comic. By the end of this book you will be waiting for the next issues.

And as a special bonus a preview of each issue in the volume