User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: wieisjason

Default Read my thoughts

Don't comment with bs like tl;dr if you didn't read because you saw so much text.
    This is basically for people who want to know what other people think or how other people are.

So I'm going to write this just to relieve some stress and some of my thoughts.
    For your information I have ADD, which basically means I can get distracted quickly and my mind is full of bs.

What this thread is about is whatever is happening in my mind as of now.
    Pretty much whatever I think from this moment I will write down.

Let's begin.

Alright... where to start?
    Let's begin with this site.
    This is pretty much the only site I feel comfortable posting shit on, pretty much because there are few to none strict rules... that's what I think at least.
    Mhhh... this community, all the oldschool people are as cool as I remember how they used to be, does that make sense?
    Sorry for my English by the way.
    I hate a lot of people though, like Distortion, I used to hate suus, but after awhile I figured out he's pretty cool.
    Mhhh fucking correction lines make me forget where I was, let's start somewhere else.
    This is probably the wrong section, but I don't know where else to post this.
    Anyway the new topic: Old SWBRS topic, I almost wanted to say that hacking was so cool and fun even though it ruined fun for all the legit gamers, but then I remembered I am not a hacker, pretty much a leech, or I was.
    Mainstream music has shit lyrics, but cool flow ^^
    Anyway I felt guilty for using hacks so I started to play legit, it was fun as hell, anti hacking was also pretty dope.

Ah different topic suddenly bumped in my head.
    Girls...
    Ah fuck.
    So yeah I am sort of in love with 3 girls, while I have only talked a few times to one and never to the other 2.
    You can be like: OHBUTTHATSNOTLOVE, well my definition of love is thinking about someone almost 24/7 and wanting to be with them. Yeah, gay huh.
    The girl I talked to a few times is someone from my class, probably because I have classes with her for almost a year now, I seem to give less fucks about her every day...
    See what I did there? Give.a. FUCK haha, no?
    Anyway, the other 2.
    I'll call one Nina and the other one Demi :S.
    Nina is my age she is one grade lower than me though.
    She is normally not the kind of girl I 'dig', but it has changed randomly, I'm guessing puberty...
    Demi on the other hand is 14 (I'm 16) and she has like (imo) the perfect body, she is a little short though, but the first thing I noticed was her face, like the other 2 girls.
    It's hard to make a choice between them, I can pretty much scrap one, the one from my class, she already has a bf. I am not the person to interrupt? these kind of things.
    So Demi and Nina are left, since Demi is 14 I don't really want to have a relationship with her, yeah, weird huh...
    So now the only one that is left is Nina, but what should I do to start talking to her, note that all the 3 girls are from my school.

Well different topic.
    People from this community, who I respect and what not.
    For some reason I want to start with Memory aka Tipped OuT, right?
    So I just want to thank this guy for telling me to mature, and I think I already am, I hope I am.
    He's a cool guy and I respect him to the fullest now.
    Now who should I talk about now... of course, aids.
    aids, funny motherfucker, I sometimes get tired of some of his posts though.
    I don't take everything seriously, I am pretty sarcastic (irl) most of the time, but sometimes his posts annoy me.
    Random thought: Why the fuck do I care that people dislike my posts.
    Euhmm Vintage, no offense bro, your art is pretty cool, but you seem to not post anything else, but sigs which causes me to think you aren't (yet) ready to have the GA position.
    Vinyl, extremely cool guy, love his variety and creativity.
    Sap... well as Memory said before, the only people who seem to like him are people returning after 2 years seeing how the site is or newbies, I am the first, I joined this site a long time ago, but left because I was banned.
    So, Sap I still want to know why everyone hates him so much, just annoying people can't be the only reason or you all are also stupid enough to get angry because you're being trolled.
    Anyone else?
    Don't think so.

I am probably going to download a few games for my psp gba emulator.
    Medabots, Mario old school edition and some more.

Let's talk about one last topic, I hope...
    My social life.
    I used to be a very social person until I turned somewhere like 13 or 14.
    I don't go out anymore, I don't have the motivation to take a shower, put on clothes blah blah just to go outside for a few hours, to watch a movie or whatever.
    I don't know the reason why though, just a lazy motherfucker though.
    Fucking headache...
    Now I pretty stay in my room and just talk to people through FaceBook.

Well I don't feel the need to say anymore so I end this shit right.about.here.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Rank does not confer power or privilege, it imposes responsibility."

Bad Company

Badge

Well starting with those girls, just puberty. You don't love them, it's just every fiber of your being telling you to go fuck them because of hormones. Nothing new there, just abide by that no touching rule so you don't get thrown in jail for rape. It's just how our brains are wired, if we hated women then we'd be an extinct species no?

Next up, sap.... Aids and sap have some conflicts if you haven't guessed. I'm not going into any further details because its not any of my business to tell you. If you really want to know, ask aids about it (I highly recommend you do not even bring the subject up with him).

Social life eh? GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO TALK TO SOMEONE. It's not going to get any easier the longer you wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Hmm interesting to see someone else who has a jumpy mind...... I wonder sometime if my thoughts are mine or thoughtforms but who knows