Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member Darth45013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    103
    Points
    300
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    103
    Points
    300
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XPlanetAwesomeX

    Question DC Universe is glitchy

    i first popped outside the hall of doom just by flying then i spawned under the map in metropolis lol they need to strengthen the barriers

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    yes they really all give a shit about their free to play game

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Across the street
    Posts
    285
    Points
    544
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Across the street
    Posts
    285
    Points
    544
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: AC3NOOB55

    Default

    Who plays PC games that arent on consoles...

    NVM

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by WII POLICE; 04-22-2013 at 03:04 AM.

    GFX IS MY NEW LIFE

  4. #4
    ($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth45013 View Post
    i first popped outside the hall of doom just by flying then i spawned under the map in metropolis lol they need to strengthen the barriers
    these are regular glitches. hod/wt glitch is from traveling at your highest movement speed inside and the game doesnt load properly. agreed they should have fixed these by now

    Quote Originally Posted by nR*Za|)|)YHaX View Post
    Who plays PC games that arent on consoles...


    NVM
    people with shitty computers

    Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    yes they really all give a shit about their free to play game
    f2p is a successful marketing strategy, fact is it works. They cater to subs because they have to, it's their bread and butter.


    too bad u went villian, if you have a hero toon look me up, im 77 CR HL troll.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

  5. #5
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    I might get DC Universe today. Is it any good? Like is it fun?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  6. #6
    ($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    I might get DC Universe today. Is it any good? Like is it fun?
    its a major fucking download, from 2 - 10 hours depending on your connect.

    is it fun? I cant tell you what's fun and what's not, but Ill tell you, you will either be all in or you'll hate it. I am obsessed with it. It's like wow or any mmorpg, you have 3 roles, tank, controller, healer and you have DPS. Some parts of the game you can do solo, others you have to group.

    you can group in 2, 4 or 8 member parties. like many things in life it's very hard if you don't know what youre doing, but when you have 8 people doing their jobs to beat a boss with 100K health its a fucking work of beauty.

    The game is so complicated that it's nearly infinite. theres always shit to get, gear to improve, collections to find, skill points to acquire....and when you approach the end, they release another DLC and youre right back in it.

    The new quantum crisis DLC coming out is going to be sick with the addition of a new powerset, quantum (control), new T5 gear, new instances and the ability to salvage mods (fuck yes).

    Give it a shot bro. There's no offline so everyones always on, you can pretty much do anything in the game.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

  7. #7
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    I'll give it a shot. When I get home I'll start the download. What's the size of the game? Also. You're hero or villian? I've seen that you can choose either side. I'll join up with you since I'm a n00b.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  8. #8
    ($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

    Default

    more people play hero. basically level 1 - 30 is a tutorial, the real shit starts once you hit 30. youre more than welcome to hit me up when im on, whether or not ill have time to help a leve 7 scrub thru a tough boss is yet to be seen. Its good to get your ass handed to you a few times. Ill always help with bounties and if you really get stuck.

    f2p wont have earth, light, or electricity powers. You should take an hour and research power/weapons/roles BEFORE selecting your character. decide your role: tanks deal with bosses and hold aggro, healer supplies tank and party with health, controller provides power to group and provides crowd control, and then theres DPS who just does damage.

    DPS are a dime a dozen, but we need them. Roles are tougher to find, right now theres always a need for a GOOD troller, healers are always invaluable to find, and the hardest to find are tanks.

    There's also movement types to consider, flight, superspeed and acrobatics. good luck

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

  9. #9
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aids View Post
    more people play hero. basically level 1 - 30 is a tutorial, the real shit starts once you hit 30. youre more than welcome to hit me up when im on, whether or not ill have time to help a leve 7 scrub thru a tough boss is yet to be seen. Its good to get your ass handed to you a few times. Ill always help with bounties and if you really get stuck.

    f2p wont have earth, light, or electricity powers. You should take an hour and research power/weapons/roles BEFORE selecting your character. decide your role: tanks deal with bosses and hold aggro, healer supplies tank and party with health, controller provides power to group and provides crowd control, and then theres DPS who just does damage.

    DPS are a dime a dozen, but we need them. Roles are tougher to find, right now theres always a need for a GOOD troller, healers are always invaluable to find, and the hardest to find are tanks.

    There's also movement types to consider, flight, superspeed and acrobatics. good luck
    hm. I'll see if I can get on the ps3

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MatthewH; 04-22-2013 at 07:57 AM.


  10. #10
    ($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,363
    Points
    27,194
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

    Default

    this is a ps3 thread

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 01:23 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.