User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Smile Just a heads up...

First off, some of you won't care. Some of you might. But I figured I would be nice and in case any of you need to contact me and don't get a response, I want to go ahead and give you an explaination.
    So. Right now is the busiest time of the year for me. I'm pretty busy with a lot of stuff. Mainly Boy Scout stuff, hate it if you want. I enjoy it. I'm working towards my Eagle and I'm running out of time, I'm turning 18 next year and a lot of this stuff takes time to get approval and such. Anyway, I also have a job this summer as a camp counselor so I'll be gone a lot. I'll have Internet access throughout the week, just not a lot of the time I will have time to use it. Along with Scout stuff, I do have exams coming up soon and I got to bring up some of my grades, Geometry specifically. Yeah. The teacher sucks and I can't learn cause of it. So. I'm failing. And because of the end of school coming so fast and exams coming up and being 25% of our grade and all that, I'm becoming scared for my grades. So. You guys can kind of understand where I'm going and what I am doing. That is why I haven't done graphics in a while. I haven't had the time to sit down and decide what to do, you know?
    A side note, I have taken on some other things. One is for Robot Universe with the mapping and my own project with learning PHP and all that. So. Yeah.
    Anyway, I got to get back to class. I'll be off and on. I usually have Codeleakers, along with a couple other sites, up in tabs and such. They usually just stay open.
    Anyway, hopefully when things slow down either before the summer and/or after the summer I can take more time to do things like graphics.

Sidenote: I'll be gone this weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow and coming back Sunday.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Converse

I'm sure you and your massive replies filled with quotes will be missed. Best of luck to ya.

Sent from my Droid X using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Live your life.
    Need a userbar? Hit me up.