Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Diehard
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Post your Top 10 Bible Verses

If you don't have a top ten it's fine just post the one you like. Every word of GOD is good, but as humans we do have favorite's rite, so I'm not saying other verses are bad.

Here's mines so post yours

1. As it was in the day's of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

2."I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

3. I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.

4. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

5..But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

6. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life

7.For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.

8. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

9.All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

10. Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: X_-ABlackGuy-_X

Titus 3:1,
    "Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good."

Titus 2:9
    "Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them"

1 Peter 2:18
    "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

Col 3:22
    "Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord."

1 Cor 7:21-22
    "21 Were you a slave when you were called? Don't let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so.
    22 For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freedman; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave."

Eph 6:5
    "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

Leviticus 25:44
    "Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves."

Some book you got there cornerpath. Peace loving religion my ass.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Deuteronomy 12:27

"And thou shalt offer thy burnt offering, the flesh and the blood, apon the altar of the LORD thy GOD: and the blood of the scarifices shall be poured out apon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh"

Great religion is it not?

Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er

Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    Deuteronomy 12:27

"And thou shalt offer thy burnt offering, the flesh and the blood, apon the altar of the LORD thy GOD: and the blood of the scarifices shall be poured out apon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh"

Great religion is it not?
    Christians don't follow jack shit from the Old Testament. Nice try.

epicly memed

Badge

inb4 atheists and other people who bash Christianity .

Collabo with my boi Artemis :3

Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    inb4 atheists and other people who bash Christianity .
    This. They aren't much better than Christians who push their beliefs. Actually it's no different. Just replace the two.

epicly memed

Diehard

Quote Originally Posted by suus View Post
    Titus 3:1,
    "Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good."

Titus 2:9
    "Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them"

1 Peter 2:18
    "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

Col 3:22
    "Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord."

1 Cor 7:21-22
    "21 Were you a slave when you were called? Don't let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so.
    22 For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freedman; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave."

Eph 6:5
    "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

Leviticus 25:44
    "Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves."

Some book you got there cornerpath. Peace loving religion my ass.
    No I see what the problem here, ABG I'm not like the other's I don't cursed people out if they don't believe, or forced you to become religous, You atheist are A ok with me.
    I do understand why Atheist hate people who speak the word of GOD, because some of them are asshole that Annoy, and cursed people out if they don't wanna hear it, also write GOD hate faggots on the Wall's, Also pastor conning the church and ETC, So I see why people from away from religion.

The sad thing is that they think there so superior and sinless, when Jesus did say MANY will seek to enter into Heaven, but only a few will be allowed.

The dumbest thing is that they even believe once saved always saves lol Really? Anyway ABG you atheist are A-OK with me man

CL Original
    Since 2008

Lol, top ten favorite Bible verses.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy 9222 View Post
    Lol, top ten favorite Bible verses.
    i would have never expected this on CL