Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member Y2K_Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    79
    Points
    226
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    79
    Points
    226

    Exclamation Help! [CODERS OF WII] [SM8E52]

    I was looking for a force host code for MW3 Wii and saw these codes.. I wanted to know if these are real or a demote or something shit... And if I need some activators in it.. Please tell me what code do I need to put on.. Thanks in advance..

    Always Host [[email protected]]
    054B57A8 00000000

    Force Host V2
    054B3410 01000000
    054B2C30 01000000
    054B2B58 00000000
    054B3338 00000000
    054BBFA8 00000000
    054BBF30 01000000
    054A3038 01000000

    Always Host[ProMode]
    2820236A 00000800
    201D2644 FFFFFFFA
    0513934B 00000001
    E0000000 80008000
    * Press HOME on your CCP When game says "Testing Matches"

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ^Thanks Josh!^

    ^Thanks Converse!^
    I am a Monster Hunter Fan and also a Veteran of all Monster Hunter series.

  2. #2
    Member Black ops 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    331
    Points
    582
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    331
    Points
    582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2K_Fury View Post
    I was looking for a force host code for MW3 Wii and saw these codes.. I wanted to know if these are real or a demote or something shit... And if I need some activators in it.. Please tell me what code do I need to put on.. Thanks in advance..

    Always Host [[email protected]]
    054B57A8 00000000

    Force Host V2
    054B3410 01000000
    054B2C30 01000000
    054B2B58 00000000
    054B3338 00000000
    054BBFA8 00000000
    054BBF30 01000000
    054A3038 01000000

    Always Host[ProMode]
    2820236A 00000800
    201D2644 FFFFFFFA
    0513934B 00000001
    E0000000 80008000
    * Press HOME on your CCP When game says "Testing Matches"
    here use this one. it works good.

    Force Host [[email protected]]
    2820236A 00008000
    F6000001 80008180
    00000032 000493E0
    14000044 00000001
    E0000000 80008000

    press home on wiimote

    #1 Go in to a match in press home on wiimote.
    #2 it will make you start the match by your self.
    #3 Or you can wait for 2 or 3 people to show up then press home on wiimote.
    In you will be host. In this works. I use it all the time.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Member Y2K_Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    79
    Points
    226
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    79
    Points
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ?JOSH? View Post
    here use this one. it works good.

    Force Host [[email protected]]
    2820236A 00008000
    F6000001 80008180
    00000032 000493E0
    14000044 00000001
    E0000000 80008000

    press home on wiimote

    #1 Go in to a match in press home on wiimote.
    #2 it will make you start the match by your self.
    #3 Or you can wait for 2 or 3 people to show up then press home on wiimote.
    In you will be host. In this works. I use it all the time.
    Thanks. I'll try this out tom.. I hope this isn't a BS code.. :P

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ^Thanks Josh!^

    ^Thanks Converse!^
    I am a Monster Hunter Fan and also a Veteran of all Monster Hunter series.

  4. #4
    Member Papi Chulo Bros. 42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    481
    Points
    720
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    481
    Points
    720
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: AskTheWalrus123

    Default

    I got an awesome force host I can pull host from anyone and start the match instantly.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Active Member Welohabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    614
    Points
    1,179
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    614
    Points
    1,179

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Welohabi

    Default

    Does this shit get old to anyone else? How many millions of times will someone come begging for a code that they could have found in two minutes just using Google?

    Google + Testing = Your own answers.

    Asking something you should have Google'd + being a Wiitard = enough said.....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ḳαямα їṧ α ℬḯтℌ‼
    The energy you give, you shall receive.


    Please help me earn some extra dropbox space. http://db.tt/9srKWou0

  6. #6
    Diehard xBoMb3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,149
    Points
    1,512
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,149
    Points
    1,512
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: LlamaJewBomba Wii Code: xBoMb3r

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: themaniac007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papi Chulo Bros. 42 View Post
    I got an awesome force host I can pull host from anyone and start the match instantly.
    Once again why are you saying that you have something if your not going to give. No one cares about your god damn codes until you release them.

    Fury the one Josh gave you is not a BS code

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2K_Fury View Post
    Thanks. I'll try this out tom.. I hope this isn't a BS code.. :P
    It's more than likely a legit code, no one would bother to waist their time to F6 a code if it was fake.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  8. #8
    Member Y2K_Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    79
    Points
    226
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    79
    Points
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    It's more than likely a legit code, no one would bother to waist their time to F6 a code if it was fake.
    Well... It worked but no players are joining.. Is it because of the code or my net connection?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ^Thanks Josh!^

    ^Thanks Converse!^
    I am a Monster Hunter Fan and also a Veteran of all Monster Hunter series.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 11:32 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.