So yeah here I am again, just clearing out my mind...
I could write this on a piece of paper, but this is much faster anyway...
Where do I start.
Yeah gonna start with the reason I am actually doing this again.
My dad.
Never really had him in my live, still don't.
I met him sort of recently, I decided to search him up and just talk, before that I didn't really care about not knowing my dad, but after a few months I started thinking what I actually missed without having him in my life, fucking bastard leaving my mother alone with 3 children which she had to take care of by her self, of course there are worse cases than mine, but at the moment I'm very egocentric and just thinking about my situation, I hate that bitch now, the time he left my mom was just before I was born, he was 32, he said he left because 1st of all he wasn't good enough for my mom, well fuck you you had the guts to stay with her for idk how many years, do it without wearing a condom and then say you aren't ready for a kid, you were fucking 32 and still are a dentist, don't mind my english please.
Uhm yeah complete fagget, but yeah...
Probably gonna keep this short.

Oh yeah for a while now I have a gf and in less than 2 months from now she's going to live in ecuador (she's a latina) again forever, which fucking sucks and that is already killing me inside, but yeah.

Oh yeah in the 2-3 months I started doing gfx again, but seriously, I think I improved quickly and pretty good too, Austin<3 is also getting there, but yeah nothing more to say I guess.

Or I do fucking exams coming soon didn't revise and shit gonna fail this schoolyear many family lectures incoming, but yeah thats it needed to release some stress...