Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Active Member Converse's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    499
    Points
    1,192
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    499
    Points
    1,192
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Converse

    Default An address with multiple functions. [Wii]

    I've seem one address that continuously is reoccurring on my screen and I'm wondering how many things can it be used in this addy.

    7 Second Invisibility *NON-HOST* [[email protected]]
    201D2644 FFFFFFFA
    04BC1050 00001018
    E0000000 80008000

    Toggle Red Boxes [Mitch/Savage]
    2820236A YYYYZZZZ
    04BC1050 00001010
    CC000000 00000001
    04BC1050 00001000
    E0000000 80008000

    Player Spectator Mode [[email protected]]
    2820236A EFFF1000
    04BC1050 0000B900
    CC000000 00000000
    04BC1050 00001000
    E0000000 80008000
    *press - to toggle on/off

    Owl Mode/360 Vision [[email protected]]
    2820236A EFFF1000
    04BC1050 0000A200
    CC000000 00000000
    04BC1050 00001000
    E0000000 80008000
    *press - to toggle on/off
    *use the control stick to look 360 degrees easily

    How many possibilities does this address actually maintain.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Converse; 05-13-2013 at 06:39 AM.
    Live your life.
    Need a userbar? Hit me up.

  2. #2
    1010010011010101101001
    Austin .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

    Default

    Technically, no one knows. It's just a vision mod, that's why they're all vision codes. The address was originally found by savage/Ropers, by finding an address that would block EMP I assume. It was then edited. Things like this hapen all the time.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

  3. #3
    Active Member Converse's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    499
    Points
    1,192
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    499
    Points
    1,192
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Converse

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin ♥ View Post
    Technically, no one knows. It's just a vision mod, that's why they're all vision codes. The address was originally found by savage/Ropers, by finding an address that would block EMP I assume. It was then edited. Things like this hapen all the time.
    I just wonder what the possibilities are considering it will allow 7 seconds on non host invisibility...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Live your life.
    Need a userbar? Hit me up.

  4. #4
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    If I recall, you can't kill anyone while you are invisible though.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  5. #5
    1010010011010101101001
    Austin .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

    Default

    Nothing else. Just because it allows 7 second invisibility doesn't mean you can make 7 second nonhost godmode from it. It's just like jump_height and jump_step, similar, but two completely different things.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

  6. #6
    Active Member Converse's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    499
    Points
    1,192
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    499
    Points
    1,192
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Converse

    Default

    I see what you're saying, but I was just wondering. Could changing around the default value, for say, allow different results? I feel it's a game of plugging in variables and seeing what comes out of it.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Live your life.
    Need a userbar? Hit me up.

  7. #7
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Converse View Post
    I see what you're saying, but I was just wondering. Could changing around the default value, for say, allow different results? I feel it's a game of plugging in variables and seeing what comes out of it.
    Yeah, but that may take a while

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  8. #8
    1010010011010101101001
    Austin .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

    Default

    Technically, you can't change the default value. (Hehe) But, I understand. Yes, if you made a code (which is possible using Gecko Registers, or ASM, or possibly even pointers) that would add, say 1 to the value every second or two, you'd see the list of different effects. People don't do this though, because chances are the code will malfunction and freeze you because of the code handler, or you input an invalid value and freeze yourself (which MW3 is very stingy at, when it comes to Asm btw.) That would be the fastest way of doing it gecko-less though.

    Edit: I'm bored. So I did some math. I might've done it wrong, but if you went through every value adding one to the value every second, it'd take you just over 136 years to go through each value. The "max" value is 0xFFFFFFFF, and that is (signed) 4294967295 in decimal numbers. Random fact of the day. Oh, and that's only for one address. Lol.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Austin .; 05-14-2013 at 08:52 PM.

    1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

  9. #9
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin ♥ View Post
    Technically, you can't change the default value. (Hehe) But, I understand. Yes, if you made a code (which is possible using Gecko Registers, or ASM, or possibly even pointers) that would add, say 1 to the value every second or two, you'd see the list of different effects. People don't do this though, because chances are the code will malfunction and freeze you because of the code handler, or you input an invalid value and freeze yourself (which MW3 is very stingy at, when it comes to Asm btw.) That would be the fastest way of doing it gecko-less though.

    Edit: I'm bored. So I did some math. I might've done it wrong, but if you went through every value adding one to the value every second, it'd take you just over 136 years to go through each value. The "max" value is 0xFFFFFFFF, and that is (signed) 4294967295 in decimal numbers. Random fact of the day. Oh, and that's only for one address. Lol.
    I got 136 years too. But that doesn't include bathroom/food breaks, going to work, sleeping, ect.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  10. #10
    1010010011010101101001
    Austin .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

    Default

    Word. Impossible to do. Even if you did set it to a second, it's possible that the effects would flash too fast for you to notice. I suppose if you searched around enough, you could find a list of "valid" values, take name mods as an example. It goes to 255 in decimal, but it definently didn't take coders 5 minutes to find hidden characters. (255/60= 4.25 minutes) but they simply could find the wii buttons by text already written in game, I.e. the "shake nunchuck to reload" message showing a nunchuck, gives you the value, and since it's in the games character LUT, it applies to any text.

    Sorry for spamming this thread. You just don't understand how much I miss coding and helping people with things like this. :/

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 10:39 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.