User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

Default E-liquid Reviews

Just thought this would be a nifty thread.

Riverwalk Vapors - Hypnotik - Horrible. Wouldn't reccomend to anyone. It reminds me of plaster on walls for some reason. Seriously, don't get it. 1/5.

Aqua Vapor - Kahlua - Eh... this one is alright. I would love a few kahlua puffs occasionally, but I hate having to finish even a small tank of it. Gets old after a while, and has a bad after taste imo. Taste's like a "creamy" fruit mixture of some kind, but a heavy mixture. It's not light and fruity like other flavors. Try it if you want. - 2/5

Aqua Vapor - Cohiba - This is a cigar-type flavor. One of my friends said it tasted like cat piss to them. I personally didn't mind it. It didn't have much taste, but it was like a musty-ish taste. It was a good break from fruity flavors. - 3/5

BlueGoatVapor - Sweet Strawberry - I love this. One of my favorites. I don't get bored of it, and the flavor isn't so strong that you want to stop and throw up. Lol. Obviously, it's strawber flavored. Would totally recommend it. - 5/5

PinkSpotVapors - "G-spot" - Grape flavored. It kind of reminds me of a lime ricky. I think it's pretty nice, not my first choice, but that may just be me. The flavor is a little too strong imo. Nice throat hit. Reccommend it to anyone that wanted to try it. c: - 4/5

? - Heaven 'n Hell - This, I got from a friend. The bottle didn't have a brand name, but it was a thicker red-ish liquid. When you inhale, I get a slight cinnamon taste; but not straight cinnamon. Like a sugary cinnamon. When I exhale, it feels minty. Beautiful vape right there. One of my favorites so far. - 5/5

? (Riverwalk?) - "Zombie Juice" - Rootbeer. Ew. I thought it sounded delicious... I was sadly mistaken. Perhaps it's just the brand. It was horrible. I wouldn't wish this on my least favorite people. I think everyone would find it gross. - 1/5

Drag 'n Juice - Dragons breath - Waiting for my gspot tank to empty, to try this. My friends mom gave it to me, and told me it was her favorite kind (for my birthday). I'll update when I try it.

? - Bubblegum - Ew. It left a syrupy feeling in my throat... like I was smoking a pixey stick. I wasn't too fond of it, but it also had no nicotine and might've been missing that throat hit. It was alright; I only tried it from a burt carto. If you dare, try it. - 2/5

*I've smoked everything except the strawberry, gspot, and dragons breath from a new Ego-C Upgrade, new tanks & carto as well. I'm still adjusting to the higher voltage, if it makes a difference.*

I'll update when I have more to try, hopefully soon. If you have some you'd like to write a short review on, please do.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

i O S Editor
    HerpeGanaSyphilli

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CONTROLABLEx

I loved this idea and am actually going to buy some of these this weekend. I have been smoking since I was about 15, and now that I am 32 and have a kid on the way; i don't want to be smoking around him. I mean I stopped smokeing about 8 yrs ago but the ppl i was around kept complaining so i just stopped, I kinda only smoke when I drink now and that is maybe once every 2 or 3 months. But I loved smoking. I tried the one that tastes just like a cigarette with no nicotine and it caught my eye. Then the Strawberry and I was hooked. You can get the whole kit and 3 viles with to charger for about 60 euros here.

Quote Originally Posted by -Control View Post
    I loved this idea and am actually going to buy some of these this weekend. I have been smoking since I was about 15, and now that I am 32 and have a kid on the way; i don't want to be smoking around him. I mean I stopped smokeing about 8 yrs ago but the ppl i was around kept complaining so i just stopped, I kinda only smoke when I drink now and that is maybe once every 2 or 3 months. But I loved smoking. I tried the one that tastes just like a cigarette with no nicotine and it caught my eye. Then the Strawberry and I was hooked. You can get the whole kit and 3 viles with to charger for about 60 euros here.
    Glad you think like that. It pisses me off when people do that around their kids. My father smoked around me when i was young and now i have slight breathing problems occasionally.

The E-Liquid Cigarettes are getting more popular every day. I sell quite a few of them a week. Most still prefer the E-cig due to the shape of a cig, but to me, the most cost effective way is to go with one that uses liquid nicotine. My favorite flavors have actually been menthol and an irish creme one.

xDakota420x
    Lebron James
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xDakotaxDCB PSN ID: PotheadDakota Wii Code: Pothead Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by xICAMPx View Post
    The E-Liquid Cigarettes are getting more popular every day. I sell quite a few of them a week. Most still prefer the E-cig due to the shape of a cig, but to me, the most cost effective way is to go with one that uses liquid nicotine. My favorite flavors have actually been menthol and an irish creme one.
    Menthol

http://www.codeleakers.com/signaturepics/sigpic9441_25.gif

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

Menthol's good. Shut your whore mouth. They're a nice break from that cig taste. I enjoy "frosted" flavors, flavors mixed with menthol. They leave your mouth like tingling.

1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

Boricua
    Flashaholic
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: payco25renjifx

Papa smurf is the best and blueberry they both taste like bubble gum I also like to mix vanilla chocolate and the newport flavor mmmmmm yami

Xbox OG

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xAmbushh

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/zLogiicSniping

papa smurf all the way

Welp, time to nuke the US.

Damn US blaming us for hacking sony, smh.