Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Weird Thoughts lately.

I really have no idea how I perceive life, humanity, and anything living that has physical existence. There are so many theories that are all possibly “The Answer”. A lot of the theories out there have to do with religion. Which in my opinion, all of the theories of the (Creation of the universe) that have to do with God’s is just an escape for people.

And what I mean by “escape” is people who cease to realize that God, Heaven, And hell aren’t the definite answer to existence. Or despair. All though, I guess it’s surly possible. And I can see why some people would think that, some people are just scared of death. But another thing that a lot of people don’t seem to realize is that after you’re dead.

There are so many new possibilities that could happen. Afterlife? Reincarnation? Or just plain nothingness. Nothing, just plain black nothing. No pain, no thoughts, no feelings, no anything. What if this thing we call life is just a figment of someone else’s imagination? And they’re just a figment of someone else’s imagination? And so on. Very confusing stuff. Nothing is definite/ 100%. And since nothing is definite then what value does life have? What value does life really have to you?

Considering that we’re all going to die some day. I guess that you can value it for the time that you have it but, life really doesn’t have any eternal value really because anything after death isn’t really life. Well I guess it is in a sense but since we don’t know for a fact that anything happens like reincarnation or going to heaven or hell it has no eternal value. But another strange thing is that we don’t actually know is that life ends. It’s really confusing and it may be hard for you to understand what I’m saying but I’m trying my best to explain my thoughts in a way that is understandable to all.

Maybe someday we’ll find a way to discover new knowledge about afterlife. But it seems impossible. There are to many questions in this world. And with questions come answers and with those answers come more questions. It’s a never ending process. Why is it possible for you to be sitting here reading one of my rants? Because you’re alive. But why are we alive?

Not all theories have to do with god(s) and religion though. There are hundreds upon thousands of different theories of the creation of everything. For example. There’s the Big Bang theory. Where something comes from nothing. Which is hard to believe but really, how else would everything come to be?

Life is an enigma. What are your thoughts on life? Humanity? And existence? I’m still very open minded and seeking knowledge about these things. It hurts to think about. But this is what I think right now. My beliefs could change at any time though because everything I believe right now isn’t definite. Just like everything else. I’m sorry if I offended any one who’s religious or any other way. And by the way I’m not Atheist. I just have no religious preference at the moment.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Equinox; 05-15-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Does Not Exist
    Phantom
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redshift70

I've contemplated that my life is a long and extremely vivid lucid dream, and that one day ill wake up ( die ) and the process will repeat. Or that Im an insignificant blip of life in a endless universe and that my life means absolutely nothing. Either way, it doesnt matter because people die, the people family and friends are sad, then it repeats.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

see my views involve a creation of humans not really a creation of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by RedShift 7.0 View Post
    I've contemplated that my life is a long and extremely vivid lucid dream, and that one day ill wake up ( die ) and the process will repeat. Or that Im an insignificant blip of life in a endless universe and that my life means absolutely nothing. Either way, it doesnt matter because people die, the people family and friends are sad, then it repeats.
    But eventually they will die too so therefor there is no "Eternal Purpose".

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

I don't like thinking about things like this. Irl, it might be shocking, but I'm really unselfish, which leads me to get screwed over a lot. My thoughts:
    If there is no god, I've lived a life of selfishness. I don't deserve life, and shouldn't be here. I don't contribute to society. I don't inspire anyone. I'm not attractive, I'm occcasionally a jerk, and I'm not self sufficient. I don't have my priorities straight, and I'm just fucking up.

If there is a god, I am an abomination in his eyes. He won't accept me.

1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

Bad Company

Badge

Quote Originally Posted by Austin ♥ View Post
    If there is a god, I am an abomination in his eyes. He won't accept me.
    He loves you all in the same. No one can be even close to a perfect being.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

There is NOTHING more important than life. I know whats on the other side, I can conceive it. Just plain old nothingness, not even black...just nothing, no existence. You have already experienced this before you were born. What were you doing before you were born? Not existing. I'm scared man, scared to die, and hold nothing higher than life, because I know whats on the other side. There is no afterlife, there is no reincarnation, there is no being brought back to life, just nothing, no consciousness, NOTHING. It all comes down to the science, your heart stops beating, your brain stops working, so do you.

Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

Quote Originally Posted by Nox View Post
    Not all theories have to do with god(s) and religion though. There are hundreds upon thousands of different theories of the creation of everything. For example. Theres the Big Bang theory. Where something comes from nothing. Which is hard to believe but really, how else would everything come to be?
    It's not that everything comes from nothing, just to clarify. The Big Bang Theory states that all matter was condensed to a singular point of infinite smallness, and suddenly everything gained volume which caused all matter to expand away from each other extremely rapidly. There is evidence of the Big Bang, such as the cosmic background radiation in space.

I have pondered life a ton, and at the base I always get down to feeling like life is meaningless because of the randomness of it. I can't bring myself to believe in any afterlife.

Last edited by ToxicJew.; 05-15-2013 at 03:57 PM.
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicJew. View Post
    It's not that everything comes from nothing, just to clarify. The Big Bang Theory states that all matter was condensed to a singular point of infinite smallness, and suddenly everything gained volume which caused all matter to expand away from each other extremely rapidly. There is evidence of the Big Bang, such as the cosmic background radiation in space.
    But where did all of that matter come from? How did it come to be?

Bad Company

Badge

Personally, I think there is no point in wasting your precious time thinking about death when you could be out living your life. This you should find particularly important if you don't believe in afterlife. Which a lot of times with people I know who don't believe in anything after death, ironically they waste the majority of there life smoking some sort of plant that makes them stare at a wall with amazement for several straight hours or sit at home all day on a gaming console/computer/phone when they could be going out and doing something helpful. Whether it be cleaning up your local community, helping an old lady with her groceries, or donating your time to help out a charity for cancer patients. It doesn't really matter how you help. But I for one want to die with dignity knowing I accomplished something in my lifetime.

YOLO: You Only Live Once so do something important with your life

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.