Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: 2 years of haxn

  1. #1
    Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,302
    Points
    10,689
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,302
    Points
    10,689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

    Default 2 years of haxn

    Thats right fagz yesterday was my 2 year anniversary of being a looser who spends all his time on the interwebs.

    Light some candles and play some kenny g because its about to get pretty deep.

    I joined this site because bob (im adding bob as a filler name since i cant remember the guys real name) posted a aimbot that drew my attention while i was looking for some l33t codes. I immediately joined and the first people i actually talked to was ledgendarry and Haxxing Terrorist who i was discussing noclip codes with (I dont know if you remember terror but i looked up to you at that time)

    After legendarry was banned i met that fagget money (luv you) and i started to mod. He slowly but surley taught me the basics of GSC and my first gamemode snipetower was born.

    As time went on i made a couple skybases and even got mod for three weeks (im still butthurt because you fags took it away (confused) ). Me Hotsauce, grey and kzilla used to chill on xat all the time, remember the time we hit on your sister grey?



    I quit wii and started to become less active on the site, up until recently and although i dont talk to people on the site as often (other than red) i still visit the site daily.

    CODELEAKERS IZ MA DRUG

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    American Soldier
    Private First Class
    Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hells Gate.
    Posts
    3,384
    Points
    5,954
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hells Gate.
    Posts
    3,384
    Points
    5,954
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: I be Derpn PSN ID: IbeDerps

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SonyPspRulz?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOut View Post
    Gtfo ps3 coding wannabee






    Nah, just kidding dawg. Good job on your 2 year mark!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    United States Infantry:Specialist [E-4]


  3. #3
    Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,302
    Points
    10,689
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,302
    Points
    10,689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by кσנιмa мσмιנι View Post
    Nah, just kidding dawg. Good job on your 2 year mark!
    btw just so there is no confusion i was talking about another money

    And thanks

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    American Soldier
    Private First Class
    Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hells Gate.
    Posts
    3,384
    Points
    5,954
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hells Gate.
    Posts
    3,384
    Points
    5,954
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: I be Derpn PSN ID: IbeDerps

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SonyPspRulz?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    btw just so there is no confusion i was talking about another money

    And thanks
    Haha, I kinda figured it was someone one else, since you started to talk about Modding and learning GSC, cause when it comes to that stuff for me I'm just a complete retard to that xD

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    United States Infantry:Specialist [E-4]


  5. #5
    Blink 182 Give Me Boners mynameisjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,377
    Points
    3,107
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,377
    Points
    3,107
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: JennaTollzZ PSN ID: OmmNomNomNomNom-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Thats right fagz yesterday was my 2 year anniversary of being a looser who spends all his time on the interwebs.

    Light some candles and play some kenny g because its about to get pretty deep.

    I joined this site because bob (im adding bob as a filler name since i cant remember the guys real name) posted a aimbot that drew my attention while i was looking for some l33t codes. I immediately joined and the first people i actually talked to was ledgendarry and Haxxing Terrorist who i was discussing noclip codes with (I dont know if you remember terror but i looked up to you at that time)

    After legendarry was banned i met that fagget money (luv you) and i started to mod. He slowly but surley taught me the basics of GSC and my first gamemode snipetower was born.

    As time went on i made a couple skybases and even got mod for three weeks (im still butthurt because you fags took it away (confused) ). Me Hotsauce, grey and kzilla used to chill on xat all the time, remember the time we hit on your sister grey?



    I quit wii and started to become less active on the site, up until recently and although i dont talk to people on the site as often (other than red) i still visit the site daily.

    CODELEAKERS IZ MA DRUG
    terr0r*

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane.Dragon View Post
    I fucked a shark once.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    i like the sig but i hate russ...
    im seeing conflict here

  6. #6
    Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,302
    Points
    10,689
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,302
    Points
    10,689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjosh View Post
    terr0r*

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Elite Memory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,519
    Points
    12,460
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,519
    Points
    12,460

    Default

    Feels like you only been here for a year. At least that's as long as I've been aware of you.

    inb4oldtimers

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Thats right fagz yesterday was my 2 year anniversary of being a looser who spends all his time on the interwebs.

    Light some candles and play some kenny g because its about to get pretty deep.

    I joined this site because bob (im adding bob as a filler name since i cant remember the guys real name) posted a aimbot that drew my attention while i was looking for some l33t codes. I immediately joined and the first people i actually talked to was ledgendarry and Haxxing Terrorist who i was discussing noclip codes with (I dont know if you remember terror but i looked up to you at that time)

    After legendarry was banned i met that fagget money (luv you) and i started to mod. He slowly but surley taught me the basics of GSC and my first gamemode snipetower was born.

    As time went on i made a couple skybases and even got mod for three weeks (im still butthurt because you fags took it away (confused) ). Me Hotsauce, grey and kzilla used to chill on xat all the time, remember the time we hit on your sister grey?



    I quit wii and started to become less active on the site, up until recently and although i dont talk to people on the site as often (other than red) i still visit the site daily.

    CODELEAKERS IZ MA DRUG
    only 2 years? Pfft

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  9. #9
    Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,302
    Points
    10,689
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Posts
    6,302
    Points
    10,689
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    Congrats I suppose...you're still have a massive penis
    Why thank you.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Curret n3wbit
    Russ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,193
    Points
    3,398
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,193
    Points
    3,398
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SSRunts PSN ID: DCCoexist Steam ID: dcrunts

    Default

    Now to dat music. Me and you.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    "Sense is not made like money, sense is had like heart, pride, and integrity."~Russ

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 01:41 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.