Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default I need some CL advice

Okay, seriously guys. I need some advice and people around here don't give me good advice.

So basically let me start off with my ex, Charity. Well, Charity and I have been really good friends for 4 years now. 3 of those years we liked each other off and on but neither one of us knew about the other. Well, basically we started dating and in 3 days would've been our 1 year. Yeah yeah yeah, it's a shock that I can get a girl huh?
    Well here's where we get to some other stuff.
    Basically, there's this girl in Ireland (Alisha32 from YouTube). Me and her have been best friends for a year, we also really like each other. I was just in a relationship when we admitted it to each other. No I didn't cheat either.

Well times have come now where I'm completely single. No girl wants me, some have pretty much said it to my face. I'm not going back to Charity, she's got another guy already. Keep in mind this break up was this month. Just about 2 weeks ago. It was a Sunday because my family from California was in at that time.

Well, Alisha has a boyfriend now (so I'm pretty sure she's moved on from me). Charity has moved on. And I started liking this girl Kasey, online, but she pretty much doesn't want anything to do with me either.

My question is, what should I do? Should I pursue Alisha again? Should I try to find another girl? What?

Also, keep these things in mind before you say I should go back to Charity. I let her go because her happiness is more important to me than me being happy with her. She was/is happier without me, so that's how it will be.
    This is a serious problem and has been bugging me oh so much, someone. Anyone. Give some sort of helpful and valid advice. Thank you guys in advance. (smile)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

if the girls moved on it will be hard for you to get her back. but follow what you feel.

the new one you like is a no go however.....

Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    if the girls moved on it will be hard for you to get her back. but follow what you feel.

the new one you like is a no go however.....
    Obviously she is a no go. I just have trouble with handling rejection so I'm kind of stuck on her. I move from girl to girl so fast honestly, I get rejected so much though. I don't even know why.
    When I say fast, I don't mean day by day. I mean I talk to a girl, I like her, she rejects me, she never talks to me again, I wait for a new girl that is worth of me liking, repeat process.

Also, I'm not completely sure if she, Alisha, has moved on. It's just the distance. :/

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    Obviously she is a no go. I just have trouble with handling rejection so I'm kind of stuck on her. I move from girl to girl so fast honestly, I get rejected so much though. I don't even know why.
    When I say fast, I don't mean day by day. I mean I talk to a girl, I like her, she rejects me, she never talks to me again, I wait for a new girl that is worth of me liking, repeat process.

Also, I'm not completely sure if she, Alisha, has moved on. It's just the distance. :/
    distance is the hard part but you could always go visit ozzy

Don't come here for advice bud.

Designer
    Programmer

Well, from reading your posts, it sounds to me like you smother the girls with attention, compliments, and a bunch more of nice shit.

As for the girls you ask out, but they reject you and never talk to you again... seems to me that you just keep on and on trying to "convince" those girls to date you... that is a big no no. Hence why they run away from you, and don't want to talk to you no more.

You may have came on too strong with the girls after your break up, telling them stuff you "think" they want to hear... which as you have found out was the wrong thing to do.

You should just talk to girls like they are your bratty little sister. You're mean, but not too mean. You're confident, but not too confident. You tease her, but not in a sexual way.

Treating them like your bratty little sister, will turn their attitude toward you completely around. They will try to get you to like them, they will actually flirt with you, to try and get you to break down and admit (or show with your demeanor), that you are interested in her.

You must crawl before you can walk. Tease her, make small jokes about her that are a "little" mean... but not super asshole mean lol.

To really understand this... I suggest that you search for free copies of: Double Your Dating by David D'Angelo... and How To Be An ALPHA Male by "don't remember"... oh, maybe look for: The Game by Neil Strauss.

Some people are naturals at getting girls they want... others need trained. Check out the books mentioned above, your life will change... not just your dating life, but your entire life will change for the better.

Good luck on all your endeavors.

I did it for the lulz.
    I did it for the lulz.
    I did it for the lulz.

Suicidal Thoughts
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xINSTANT CRUSHx Steam ID: xatmospherex

Your never going to meet Alisha, I tried. She isn't a nice person either. Don't go with Alisha.

Wii Code Creator
    T.U.F.F. PUPPY

Badge

LOL u came to the wrong place for an advice to try to pull yo girl in real life... Around here aint nothin but immature kids that date online because they are too nerdy to date in real life

@peep true. Hm.

@vinyl eh. Better going to a community that I trust and people actually know me rather than a random community built for giving advice.

@rudy but the thing, I don't go on and on with the same girl trying to convince her or something. I just accept it and move one. Regarding the "little sister" technique. It doesn't work. I don't try to impress girls because if I go out of the way to impress a girl, they'll always expect that leaving me falling under the standard that I set for myself. That's the problem. So. If they become impressed with me as me, then okay. Great!
    Now the other problem. I have no problem with getting girls, until recently. I've had 15 girlfriends; but they never last because the girl always leaves for some one else.
    And believe me, I don't lie about compliments. I tell the girl the truth. If they don't look good in something, I'll tell them. If they do, I'll tell them. Attention? No more than usual for the person.
    And telling them what they want to her, screw that. I'll be honest with them.
    I don't know. Maybe it's just me.

~ Hyrule's Savior ~

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Well, from reading your posts, it sounds to me like you smother the girls with attention, compliments, and a bunch more of nice shit.
    The most retarded thing people say is this. My ex which is still my best friend said this to me. They call it being a "people pleaser". First off, you don't know what will happen in the future of your relationship, guys are the jerks are the relationship, but lately, in my experience, it's the girl that's the jerk in the relationship. You don't know how it will end up, so you can't call him a people pleaser.

Now coldfire, ill tell you three stories of mine. Just three girls that might relate to your situation:

First girl: we dated for a month and half, and broke up, we were still good friends though, until she started being mean to me and other people, mainly me. I got depressed because of it, but eventually it wore off. We broke up because "she wasn't ready to be in a relationship", well bullshit, because she got a boyfriend she barely even sees a month after our breakup. She was a liar. She only wants what she wants.

Second girl: we didn't really do anything, we just talked and that's pretty much it, but she told me she loved me and want to do everything with me. Two weeks after we had something going on, she told me straight out that it was another person saying all those things (over Facebook). So I really didn't get mad because we had nothing going on, she was just a friend. She still wanted to be friends and for me not to be mad at her. A few days later, she said that we shouldn't talk anymore, WHEN WE WEREN'T even talking in the first place. So I told her to stop pushing away, she tried cursing me out, and I overpowered her and told her to get the fuck out of my life. If you re read this, I think you might get this situation.

Third girl: only wanted me for sex. She was there for me after the second girl, Avia, lied to me. So this one I went for it, I wish I hadn't. Kaitlynn (the third girl) cheated on me with two guys. She said she wasn't doing anything when the proof is in the messages on fb since I have her account (I still have it, bitch hasn't changed her password). So I got mad at her and she just tried defending herself. I broke up with her for her calling me the cheater, when I didn't even go with another girl, I cursed her out after that. We only went on one date, and that's when she wanted to fuck me. That's all she used me for. This is a girl that you call, a slut, and a whore. (Sorry, but some girls deserve to be called that, JUST SOME, not most).

These stories are different situations, which I went through. Now, I have someone that I can rely on, trust, and actually be in a good relationship. Just wait, the girl for you will be out there somewhere. It may take a while, but it'll surely be worth it. And believe me, I was depressed for a long time, and then I stopped and was happy. I hope this helps... I'm here for you bro.

#gamedevelopment