Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71
  1. #1
    Thrive
    This isnt a car
    Creativity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On the Flipside
    Posts
    800
    Points
    773
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On the Flipside
    Posts
    800
    Points
    773
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BearsNR5 Steam ID: Redemption

    Default Im in deep shit.

    So yesterday I was driving and we came to a red light. There was a guy in front of me on the left turn lane in the highway. We had the green arrow to go. The guy in front of me started to go, so I let my foot off the brake pedal and was inching my way forward. Out of the blue, this guy randomly slams on his breaks. I wasn't texting or anything, I was paying perfect attention, but I slammed on my brakes and slid a bit. Right into the back of his truck. No traffic was coming the other way or anything. (We had a green arrow to turn left). There was absolutely no reason for him to stop. I crashed my Trans Am 2002 Collectors edition car. Nothing really happened to his car. Then he called the police ect. ect. I was wondering if there is anything you guys know that would help me fight this. We bought the car brand new in '02 for 38,500$. On Kelly Blue Book it is valued at 15,000. I might have totaled my car, so the insurance wont be much help. They will just give me 15,000 and cease the car. I really fucked up here and I need help. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    U got kik?

  2. #2
    Suicidal Thoughts
    Atmosphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,666
    Points
    2,315
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,666
    Points
    2,315
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xINSTANT CRUSHx Steam ID: xatmospherex

    Default

    If your car was messed up and it was his fault I would think that his insurance company would pay for it?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Retro's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dreaming Somewhere.
    Posts
    2,590
    Points
    2,316
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dreaming Somewhere.
    Posts
    2,590
    Points
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xATMOSPHEREx View Post
    If your car was messed up and it was his fault I would think that his insurance company would pay for it?
    Most of the time, it's about who hit who in the situation.

    Sent From Red's Facebook.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    @Tenza

  4. #4
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    how did you total your car by inching forward?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  5. #5
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creativity View Post
    So yesterday I was driving and we came to a red light. There was a guy in front of me on the left turn lane in the highway. We had the green arrow to go. The guy in front of me started to go, so I let my foot off the brake pedal and was inching my way forward. Out of the blue, this guy randomly slams on his breaks. I wasn't texting or anything, I was paying perfect attention, but I slammed on my brakes and slid a bit. Right into the back of his truck. No traffic was coming the other way or anything. (We had a green arrow to turn left). There was absolutely no reason for him to stop. I crashed my Trans Am 2002 Collectors edition car. Nothing really happened to his car. Then he called the police ect. ect. I was wondering if there is anything you guys know that would help me fight this. We bought the car brand new in '02 for 38,500$. On Kelly Blue Book it is valued at 15,000. I might have totaled my car, so the insurance wont be much help. They will just give me 15,000 and cease the car. I really fucked up here and I need help. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.
    Dog but they will tell you if you hit from the back its automatically your fault, eventhough I disagree but hopefully you can beat it, Well I 'm sure you have insurance

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Thrive
    This isnt a car
    Creativity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On the Flipside
    Posts
    800
    Points
    773
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On the Flipside
    Posts
    800
    Points
    773
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BearsNR5 Steam ID: Redemption

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    how did you total your car by inching forward?
    Fiberglass car. Its a sports car

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    U got kik?

  7. #7
    Josh's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida .
    Posts
    10,474
    Points
    11,219
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida .
    Posts
    10,474
    Points
    11,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    how did you total your car by inching forward?
    Exactly what I'm wondering.

    But anyways, if you had the light to go then he had no reason to slam the breaks. His fault, but I'm not a cop so don't take my word for it .

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Collabo with my boi Artemis :3



  8. #8
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creativity View Post
    Fiberglass car. Its a sports car
    Fiberglass is really strong. it takes allot to shatter it...... your definately not inching forward

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  9. #9
    Frozenbit.io Vintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,256
    Points
    6,291
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,256
    Points
    6,291

    Default

    If it's fiberglass then your screwed even if it was his fault.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Thrive
    This isnt a car
    Creativity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On the Flipside
    Posts
    800
    Points
    773
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On the Flipside
    Posts
    800
    Points
    773
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BearsNR5 Steam ID: Redemption

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    Fiberglass is really strong. it takes allot to shatter it...... your definately not inching forward
    Fiberglass is not strong at all. Especially when 2 cars collide

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    U got kik?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 01:51 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.