Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: froz3nfir398

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FROZ3NFIR3ZCHANNEL?feature=mhee

Default Getting rejected

Well there is this girl who I have known since the 5th grade. We are still friends to this day (in highschool), and I've been completely friend zoned. 4 days ago she lightens up I guess, after we have a nice talk. She's the kind of dumb girl that will date any guy who is nice to her and says she's cute, then gets her heart broken the next week. So I tell her that etc. Eventually she starts liking me as well, and of course I ask her out, and she says no. My friends say to ask her "What's the reason", and she says she'd rather stay friends.
    HWAT.
    This is the first time in my life I've actually been rejected before, and by a girl that "likes" me, too. I'm not sad really, or angry. Just confused I guess. I don't know how to approach her or anything really. That's what I want to know. She goes to a different school, and school is ending in like 5 days, but she's been my friend for 4 years and after that... I just don't know what to say to her. Ignore it ever happened?

Advice needed...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Shulk The Visionary

i O S Editor
    HerpeGanaSyphilli

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CONTROLABLEx

You answered it yourself, ignore it like it never happened. It is only a big deal if you make it. You will date alot of chicks in your life, the one that matters to you , you will not have to ' ask out ' you both will already know your together.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

Oh my favorite subject.

I hate the term friend zoned. Its stupid and for babies. With relationships, from my grand experience. you cant just turn around saying "i like you" then expect them to just go out with you and like you too.

Just take her out to places, on dates. when it comes to relationships, its like friendships. As a kid you ask "will you be my friend" but now as you grow up and you meet new people you dont need to ask to be their friends, you grow to become it.

so step back and dont go for the "will you be my girlfriend". Like i say, take her out places, go on dates. "wana go get some coffee". and she will eventually either grow to like you and want to spend the time with you, make her want to be with you as much as you want to be with her. Rather than her going out with you because of a crush that she wants to see how it goes. just keep talking to this girl and being social.

^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

Badge

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: froz3nfir398

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FROZ3NFIR3ZCHANNEL?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    Oh my favorite subject.

I hate the term friend zoned. Its stupid and for babies. With relationships, from my grand experience. you cant just turn around saying "i like you" then expect them to just go out with you and like you too.

Just take her out to places, on dates. when it comes to relationships, its like friendships. As a kid you ask "will you be my friend" but now as you grow up and you meet new people you dont need to ask to be their friends, you grow to become it.

so step back and dont go for the "will you be my girlfriend". Like i say, take her out places, go on dates. "wana go get some coffee". and she will eventually either grow to like you and want to spend the time with you, make her want to be with you as much as you want to be with her. Rather than her going out with you because of a crush that she wants to see how it goes. just keep talking to this girl and being social.
    We did hang out and everything. Held hands at one point, saw a movie, went to the park, hung out with friends, stuff like that. I didn't just go right in and ask her out. When she rejected me, I asked why and she said "I'd rather stay friends", and I asked "Is there anything I can do to change your mind?", and she says "Not really".
    Like wtf. I'm so confused. I texted her an hour ago, no reply yet.

Shulk The Visionary

Wii Code Creator
    T.U.F.F. PUPPY

Badge

Move on to the next hoe...Forget like it never happened

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFire98 View Post
    We did hang out and everything. Held hands at one point, saw a movie, went to the park, hung out with friends, stuff like that. I didn't just go right in and ask her out. When she rejected me, I asked why and she said "I'd rather stay friends", and I asked "Is there anything I can do to change your mind?", and she says "Not really".
    Like wtf. I'm so confused. I texted her an hour ago, no reply yet.
    Ah, that makes it more clear. Is there anyone by any chance she might like also and is holding off being with you so she has a chance with him? can happen sometimes.

I best suggest you leave her for a bit and not get clingy which will push her off

^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

Bad Company

Badge

She doesn't want to take any chances in ruining the friendship. Girls are often worried about this.
    You two have been good friends for years. So being the unlucky bastard you are you get to fix the whole situation

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

LGND

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: oLGND

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/oLegenDaryyy

dude, i had your exact same problem... i just reminded her constantly how much i actually cared for her and that her bf (now her ex) isnt right for her and she didnt listen... wanna know what happened, he cheated on her and i was there to comfort her, guess what, were not together and we have been for a month and a half, dont worry...

Quote Originally Posted by B.M.O View Post
    It's called being gay, welcome to the club.