Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default PS3 or Xbox 360?

Bet it got your attention, but that's not the point.

So I've had enough of the Xbox bullshit. People add you, pester you to get a game they have, then never make contact with you when you follow through. I'll be getting me a console that people will actually party up on. If I have to sacrifice not having Fort Zuh , then so be it. So if I can manage to sell my Xbox along with the pile of games I have sitting here, it should be more than enough to get a nice PS3 bundle (though I'll most likely get a used one). I'll still be getting an Xbox One shortly after it's release, but I'll try and get a PS3 here in the meantime.

So if I'm remotely fine with you, go ahead and send my PSN an invite. If you're the opposite, just click back.

Tipped, Slowski, Red, please prepare your anuses on GT5... when I get my cars back. kbye

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Quote Originally Posted by Icee View Post

So I've had enough of the Xbox bullshit. People add you, pester you to get a game they have, then never make contact with you when you follow through. I'll be getting me a console that people will actually party up on. If I have to sacrifice not having Fort Zuh , then so be it. So if I can manage to sell my Xbox along with the pile of games I have sitting here, it should be more than enough to get a nice PS3 bundle (though I'll most likely get a used one). I'll still be getting an Xbox One shortly after it's release, but I'll try and get a PS3 here in the meantime.

So if I'm remotely fine with you, go ahead and send my PSN an invite. If you're the opposite, just click back.

Tipped, Slowski, Red, please prepare your anuses on GT5... when I get my cars back. kbye
    why not get GT6?.... mainly because i wouldnt mind a racing game with you guys ....... but i dont want to join a game people have already mastered for the past few years D:

Last edited by Grpeephole303; 06-02-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado

Badge

Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    why not get GT6?.... mainly because i wouldnt mind a racing game with you guys ....... but i dont want to join a game people have already mastered for the past few years D:
    Has GT6 been confirmed for PS3? I'll probably have the PS3 before the game is even out.

Gamer IDs

Has GT6 been confirmed for PS3? I'll probably have the PS3 before the game is even out.
    Its actualy only been confirmed for PS3. they will probably port it to the ps4 later on but i assume they want a higher user base than the early adopters of the PS4

Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven

Would be nice to finally play BO with the man that, from what I've heard, is great at the game. Never actually seen anyone else on there with a K/D as high as yours. Haven't played any CoD in a while, but I've found that I always have plenty of fun when playing with others on there. Of course that's only if you even decide to buy the game . I have plenty of games so hey, you may end up with a game that I have as well
    I don't remember your PSN, but I'm assuming that it's DarkstarDCB, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Sent from my Kindle Fire

Last edited by Cactus; 06-02-2013 at 10:50 PM.

Claptrap Fan
    Automotive Aficionado

Badge

I'll be sure to keep that in mind, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    Would be nice to finally play BO with the man that, from what I've heard, is great at the game. Never actually seen anyone else on there with a K/D as high as yours. Haven't played any CoD in a while, but I've found that I always have plenty of fun when playing with others on there. Of course that's only if you even decide to buy the game . I have plenty of games so hey, you may end up with a game that I have as well
    I don't remember your PSN, but I'm assuming that it's DarkstarDCB, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Sent from my Kindle Fire
    PSN ID is correct. I have Black Ops 1 purchased on the PSN store, so I'm stuck with it. I put my Xbox up for sale for $350 as a bundle (I have a shitload of stuff for it), that way I can get a decent used PS3 with a nice headset and a few games. What's all these children out here playin' nowadays anyways on there?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID is correct. I have Black Ops 1 purchased on the PSN store, so I'm stuck with it. I put my Xbox up for sale for $350 as a bundle (I have a shitload of stuff for it), that way I can get a decent used PS3 with a nice headset and a few games. What's all these children out here playin' nowadays anyways on there?
    I still have my disk of blackops 1 but i havent played in since i got to level 32 way back when it came out. D: but i do own the game

Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven

I have Black Ops 1 purchased on the PSN store, so I'm stuck with it. I put my Xbox up for sale for $350 as a bundle (I have a shitload of stuff for it), that way I can get a decent used PS3 with a nice headset and a few games. What's all these children out here playin' nowadays anyways on there?
    Well, me and other DCB members get on BO from time to time and just go mess around. Got BF3 recently so I plan on playing that over the summer, still haven't gotten any better at it as I haven't played it much due to me being busy with school (only 3 more days of school though, so that won't be a problem) and wanting to pass my other games. I still enjoy playing Playstation Allstars and I know that members like Tipped, Josh, Slowski, etc. have the game (you need an online pass to play multi on it, FYI) For me, it's mainly been Mega Man, Bioshock, and Fallout lately. BO and BF3 are definite games if you are interested in playing with others. You already have BO, so that leaves you with BF3 to buy. Would recommend to just look at the games that different people on here have to get a better idea of what games are played by many.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheAdmiral303

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREc2hm6GvtwKn3l0eJ2dwA

Now you're talking, you're connected with Red X so you'll have Savage and Camp and the rest of them to party up all the time.

I'll be glad to party up and kick some anus on any game!

Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

Get a pair of the best gaming glasses: http://bit.ly/1AKk3El

Bitcoin:
    16SeT5wqZRHoxPyEwD8HqjCa3xq5858RD4

I already replied to your PM. I have you covered in the games department.

There's no competition for me when it comes to GT5, so I look forward to your return.