User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

Default [Help]Studying Techniques

I need some ideas for college-level studying techniques. I was put in a computer literacy class, however I took this class in the 9th grade for high school credit. I retook it here, so that I wouldn't have to worry about that class when I get into the university I want to attend. I know quite a bit on the quizzes that I've already taken; that's what we do, we read out of the book, take quizzes on the section, and we occasionally have assignments to go with that, but not often (yet).

The first half of the class is in a book titled "Our Digital World" and the second one I haven't begun, is something about Microsoft Office.

You have an option of "Challenging" the class where you take a big test, and if you pass, you get credit for it regardless of how much time you have done. I'd like to do this, and get out of here. Any help? Since I'm still a high school student, I'm not allowed to take the book home, however I'm sure I can find a copy on TPB. What I was thinking, was taking a practice quiz on all the chapters, and write down topics that I'm not completely comfortable with, and dive into that. How does that sound? I just really don't want to retake this class, but want the credit. Lol.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

Wii U Section Moderator
    Computer Engineer

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MrOwnership Wii Code: MrOwnership

I find it very very helpful to use a whiteboard/blackboard when I study. Forcing myself to stand and study/work through problems at the same time has made me pay more attention to the material and therefore understand it a lot more. This way is probably only best for like math/science type classes.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!