Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: [HELP]

  1. #1
    Nooblet Gho5tlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    35
    Points
    64
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    35
    Points
    64
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 5v5 sHaRk

    Default [HELP]

    so i just go this name toggler done and i dont know how to use it, am i supposed to use the button activator when im in a lobbie or am i just supposed to let it do it on its own? could someone plz help me?
    this is my name toggler:
    28200F0A 00000800
    06A07C0C 00000018
    5E35355E 38765E35
    355E3553 6841724B
    E0000000 80008000

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Penish
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,540
    Points
    2,647
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,540
    Points
    2,647

    Default

    I would change the Activator from A to Home, but thats just me.


    After selecting multiplayer start mashing the button and continue mashing it while the game loads


    If it worked you wont have to have the code on again because it saves

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Box View Post
    I would change the Activator from A to Home, but thats just me.


    After selecting multiplayer start mashing the button and continue mashing it while the game loads


    If it worked you wont have to have the code on again because it saves
    It is on home, that is a CCP activator :P

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  4. #4
    Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,586
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,586
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gho5tlok View Post
    so i just go this name toggler done and i dont know how to use it, am i supposed to use the button activator when im in a lobbie or am i just supposed to let it do it on its own? could someone plz help me?
    this is my name toggler:
    28200F0A 00000800
    06A07C0C 00000018
    5E35355E 38765E35
    355E3553 6841724B
    E0000000 80008000
    Doesn't look much a name toggler code because its for 1 name but, this is for CCP and when you hit the activator it should change your name if this is the in lobby code. I will tell you this. If this is the in lobby code, once your name changes, if you switch accounts, your wii would freeze, I'd add another few lines for you legit name to toggle back and forth make sure to include CC000000 00000000 after the hex of your first name values.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    PS4 Profile:

  5. #5
    Penish
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,540
    Points
    2,647
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,540
    Points
    2,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    It is on home, that is a CCP activator :P
    Oh shit i didnt notice that my bad

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Member Geoffroy Larue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    87
    Points
    105
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    87
    Points
    105

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thegeoffroylarue

    Default

    800or 8000 no ?

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 05:04 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.