Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default A funny short story. (Feel free to tell your own)

I join a random lobby. Someone called ADC, so I went support.

That person would lock in Vayne and I would lock in Lulu (the support I seem to be doing great with)

About 15 seconds before the game starts, we noticed Vayne had smite on, and she wasn't jungling.

We asked "wtf vayne what's up with the smite?"

"oh it's for killing creeps"

"wat your adc, just last hit"

"wtf is last hitting? "

Dodged that shit pretty quickly. Had to wait 3 minutes in order to be able find a match again but it's better than wasting 20-30 minutes of my life watching us get wreaked.

So, got any funny stuff you like to share?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    epicly memed

Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Good story, as someone that mains adc, I wouldn't be very happy to see someone that doesn't know about last hitting end up with adc.
    I've gotten put with a lot of bad supports and a lot of good supports while playing the game, but there is one bad support I had that really just stands out. Minions spawn and I just do what I always do and try get some minions, well this Soraka that's supporting me starts using her Q, and I see that it's just killing a bunch of the minions. Could be worse I thought, so I just didn't say anything. Well, a few minutes go by and the thing that had been sticking out to me was that there were no wards since the beginning of the match. So I don't say anything while hoping that this Soraka would eventually place some wards. She never puts any wards down, after the waiting I had done, so I say "It would be nice if you start warding some more, Soraka." and her response was "but I already warded when the game started." She had like 40 cs when I had 60. I'm used to responses like "Wards aren't important." and such, but I've never had one like that. Now, I've had supports that don't ward or just take my minions, but I rarely get ones that do both. I just wish that people would actually learn to play the position before calling it.
    The joys of being an adc...

Sent from my Kindle Fire

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!