iOS & Wii Modder
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yzmakemefamouszy Steam ID: yzmakemefamouszy Wii Code: yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/users/yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy Kik Username: yzmakemefamouszy

Default Aug 2013 - My favorite 5 tweaks

Hey guys i am just posting this to share my favorite tweaks on the iOS Platform. I got 5 to share today.
    If you know them; okay good. dont tear me a new asshole cuz u do XD lol jk
    but if you dont, you should really check them out.

So to get started i will say that about all of these tweaks require 5.xx+
    Some are only 6.xx. I will tell what they are compatible with (Because i know some people who still run iOS 5)

1.DisplayCandy
    Requirements: iOS 5.xx and higher
    Description: This tweak changes the animation when you open an app, close it, or even switch apps in the multitasking.
    For example you know how when a raindrop drops on a puddle of water and it makes that ripple effect? Yeah i have that as my open/close/switch animation.
    Its awesome
    Source:Sinful iPhone

2.LiveWirePro
    Requirements: iOS 5.xx and higher
    Description: This tweak changes the animation when you unlock the device. No it does not change the slider at all. Just the animation when you unlock the device. For example my animation is "Fade" after i slide the slider, it just fades out to my last recent page. no zoom out/in. Just fades to it. i think alot would like this.

3.Axis
    Requirements: iOS 6.xx (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE IPAD)
    Description: This tweak lets you launch apps you like straight from the Lockscreen. You know how you can slide up on the Camera icon on your lockscreen and go straight to the app? It is exactly like that. Except if you hold where the camera is, it shows the rest of the apps you chose. just slide left to the icon of the app you want to launch and slide up. i think it is very useful because i use alot of social medias and now i dont have to unlock device, press home, and go to the app i want to go to.

4.StatusHUD
    Requirements: iOS 6.xx
    Description:This moves the volume HUD to the status bar. the big square in the middle just pissed me off alot >_< so now it shows up in your Status bar.it temporarily replaces the time with either little squares or little circles to see where your volume level is at. i like it cuz it doesnt get in the way. also the big square took awhile to fade away so that is what i hated.

5.Velox
    Requirements: Currently says not compatible with iOS 6.0-6.1.2 But it running perfectly fine on the 6.1.3
    Description: Jew already explained what it does in his description so link to that:
    http://www.codeleakers.com/showthrea...next-Auxo-quot
    Source:BiteYourApple

So thats about it guys. If you didnt know some of these great tweaks, i advise you check them out

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-Bit // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 // Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB Ram // Intel Core i7 5820k // ASUS Rampage V EXTREME // Corsair AX1200 Watt

Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

nice man, good share

PS4 Profile:

iOS & Wii Modder
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yzmakemefamouszy Steam ID: yzmakemefamouszy Wii Code: yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/users/yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy Kik Username: yzmakemefamouszy

Quote Originally Posted by PvtRyan View Post
    nice man, good share
    thx dude. i explained in detail about the tweaks and requirements unlike some posters here do.

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-Bit // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 // Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB Ram // Intel Core i7 5820k // ASUS Rampage V EXTREME // Corsair AX1200 Watt