i O S Editor
    HerpeGanaSyphilli

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CONTROLABLEx

Default Man's medical condition causes orgasms when . . .

The unidentified Canadian suffers from a rare form of synesthesia, in which he perceives some senses as others. He says he can taste sounds and feel colors, but in the case of the 007 theme song, he experiences heightened sexual sensations.

The 45-year-old unidentified Canadian, who suffered a stroke and suffers from synesthesia, says he experiences sexual sensations whenever he hears the theme from James Bond movies.

James Bond is giving this Canadian a license to be thrilled as he orgasms every time he hears the 007 theme music.

The 45-year-old, who does not want to be named, experiences out-of-body sexual sensations whenever the British spy movie's brass instruments kick in on the opening scenes.

The Torontonian suffered a stroke in 2007 and developed the neurological condition of synesthesia where he perceives senses as others.

It means he can taste sounds and feel colors.

At first he thought he was going mad as he noticed words printed in a particular shade of blue triggered deep feelings of disgust.

Then, watching the Beijing Olympics in 2008, he said he felt "overwhelmed" and "frightened" when a woman started to sing at the opening ceremony.

"I had the sensation of entering the TV, entering the stadium and I was floating above the crowd," he told the National Post.
    The 007 theme has a Canadian man feeling the Big O everytime the bassline kicks in.

Feeling the heat and the humidity coming off the people, he was convinced he was "going crazy."

"It scared the hell out of me. I thought, 'This is how you lose your mind,'" he added.

But he was referred to behavioral neurologist Dr. Luis Fornazarri, who diagnosed him with the rare condition.

Fornazarri said the stroke occurred in his patient's thalamus, the area of the brain which processes sensory information.

It meant the brain had effectively "mis-wired" and, as it started to repair, had connected areas that didn't usually come into contact with each other.

There were no dangerous side effects to the condition, he added, saying it was only the second known case of someone developing the condition after a stroke.

However, around 4% of people are thought to have the condition from birth, including famous figures such as Marilyn Monroe and Mary J Blige.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...#ixzz2b6fcOtze

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

I feel as though this thread has the term "Orgasm from James Bond" in it 20 billion times. It's really repetitive. D: But, interesting. Thanks for sharing. :3 I hope to get this one day.

1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

Wii Code Creator
    T.U.F.F. PUPPY

Badge

damn nigga thats some crazy shit

Does Not Exist
    Phantom