iOS & Wii Modder
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yzmakemefamouszy Steam ID: yzmakemefamouszy Wii Code: yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/users/yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy Kik Username: yzmakemefamouszy

Default Winterboard theme requests for iOS

I will be starting to make Winterboard themes for the iOS devices. So if you want to request a custom theme, either message me or post it in iOS section or arts sections idc.
    Just set up your request like this:

iPod/iPhone Generation: (so I know what system icons you have)
    Theme render: (ex: say you want a band theme; I will make the Lockscreen, wallpaper, icons and carriers related to the band)
    Main colors: (colors for icon labels, icons, carrier, battery, etc.)
    main apps you use: (say if you use Facebook and twitter a lot, I will theme those)

If you have specific images you want me to use, tell me so.
    Like if you want the Lockscreen image different than the home screen image and have images you want me to use, okay then. When I get more into it, I will be going more in depth with the themeing (UISounds, animations, lock slider edited more, etc.)
    So post or message me what you want and I will get to work ASAP. Unless I ever get this stuff uploaded on Cydia (most likely never lol) then you will have to install themes on iFunBox.
    So If you want a custom theme for your iOS let me know.

I'm posting this in the iOS section because of course.. It's related to the iOS more than Graphic Arts. As much as it concerns the arts, it is more commonly known as a iOS modification.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by yMAKEMEFAMOUSz; 08-06-2013 at 05:31 AM.