Whether it be TBW, or anyone else who thinks it's possible or claim it has been done, I want some proof. Mainly a video, of course, you guys don't have to if you don't want to.

Look, TBW, I love you (no homo) and all that, but this is how Nintendo Wifi worked, ever since Mario Kart Wii, SSBB, and other Nintendo Wifi Connection games. They ban you off your Wii's MAC Address. With Black Ops and MW3, it uses two servers. Nintendo Wifi, connectiong you online, and obviously (depending on what game you're playing), Infinity Ward, and Treyarch's Servers, which stores your ranks, leaderboard information, XUID, etc.

I would believe that's it's possible to possibly ban your XUID from CoD, as it's on Treyarch/IW's Servers, just like yuou ban someone from your multiplayer session. But we were talking about Nintendo Wifi Connection. Think about it, if we can ban IP addresses off Nintendo Wifi, 90% that play Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl online would be banned.

So, I just want proof, you know? I'm not trying to be an ass, or a 1337 mother fucker, I just want proof. You do know more in making codes than me (I mainly make mods, hacks, programs, and hacks for PC). But yeah, hopefully you know what I mean.

P.S. Fuck you zTwist </3