Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Art Corner Moderator MejaiDesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ApexDesignsCL

    Default Signature Ideas!

    Hey guys I just wanted to ask what you'd like to see from me! So feel free to leave style idea's and just some renders you'd like me to use and such and i'll be more then willing to give it a try.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,586
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,586
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApexDesigns View Post
    Hey guys I just wanted to ask what you'd like to see from me! So feel free to leave style idea's and just some renders you'd like me to use and such and i'll be more then willing to give it a try.
    You know what i would already suggest but I've seen anime in your past, I'd like to see you make a terminator signature, and if you make it, can it be a gift to me:3 i love the terminator movies lol

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    PS4 Profile:

  3. #3
    Art Corner Moderator MejaiDesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ApexDesignsCL

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PvtRyan View Post
    You know what i would already suggest but I've seen anime in your past, I'd like to see you make a terminator signature, and if you make it, can it be a gift to me:3 i love the terminator movies lol
    Alright i'll give it a try.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,586
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,586
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApexDesigns View Post
    Alright i'll give it a try.
    You can do it! You know you have good graphics, try gaming images like call of duty, yu-gi-oh,pokemon, battlefield.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    PS4 Profile:

  5. #5
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    You should make me one
    Anything you want!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  6. #6
    Art Corner Moderator MejaiDesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ApexDesignsCL

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire202 View Post
    You should make me one
    Anything you want!
    I'll make you one then also
    @PvtRyan, I don't like CoD Renders, I find them useless. But I'll give some pokemon signatures a try.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApexDesigns View Post
    I'll make you one then also
    @PvtRyan, I don't like CoD Renders, I find them useless. But I'll give some pokemon signatures a try.
    YAY!
    And yeah, same here xD

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  8. #8
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,563
    Points
    1,839
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,563
    Points
    1,839
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: wieisjason

    Default

    Try smudging, Try something without C4D/C4D-Spam.
    Try something without colored-light spots what you have i most signatures.
    Try to make something without resources.
    Copy a completely new style to you, Like Blacksun's style or the 'cool borders' style.
    Try to make one that has the same depth everywhere (I mean like everywhere bright or everywhere dark, but not some bright spots and some dark)
    Try something with a lot of colors.
    Try something abstract and not your usual Render + Fitting (real life) background
    Try to make one with flowers as C4Ds.

    These are just a few ideas you can try.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Rank does not confer power or privilege, it imposes responsibility."

  9. #9
    ABlackGuy's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    4,403
    Points
    5,430
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    4,403
    Points
    5,430
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: X_-ABlackGuy-_X

    Default

    A giant squid having sex with a woman

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  10. #10
    Art Corner Moderator MejaiDesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,997
    Points
    1,612

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ApexDesignsCL

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenza View Post
    Try smudging, Try something without C4D/C4D-Spam.
    Try something without colored-light spots what you have i most signatures.
    Try to make something without resources.
    Copy a completely new style to you, Like Blacksun's style or the 'cool borders' style.
    Try to make one that has the same depth everywhere (I mean like everywhere bright or everywhere dark, but not some bright spots and some dark)
    Try something with a lot of colors.
    Try something abstract and not your usual Render + Fitting (real life) background
    Try to make one with flowers as C4Ds.

    These are just a few ideas you can try.
    I'll give it a shot, i'm working on Smudge, and I have a few newer things in mind but I really like the idea of abstract.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 08:36 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.