Thread: SC7E52 iso help

iOS & Wii Modder
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yzmakemefamouszy Steam ID: yzmakemefamouszy Wii Code: yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/users/yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy Kik Username: yzmakemefamouszy

Default SC7E52 iso help

So I can't use my disc drive no more and need to play black ops from iso. But it's SO laggy!!!!! Why??? Y is it lagging and how the hell can I fix it? I never had problems with mod menu hosting, but it fucking lags so hard on Public matches. It's not my Internet I know that. Because when I went to other players mod menus and my own it works fine.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-Bit // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 // Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB Ram // Intel Core i7 5820k // ASUS Rampage V EXTREME // Corsair AX1200 Watt

Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

Quote Originally Posted by yMAKEMEFAMOUSz View Post
    So I can't use my disc drive no more and need to play black ops from iso. But it's SO laggy!!!!! Why??? Y is it lagging and how the hell can I fix it? I never had problems with mod menu hosting, but it fucking lags so hard on Public matches. It's not my Internet I know that. Because when I went to other players mod menus and my own it works fine.
    I'm guessing you probably need another wad installed. Mainly modders use it by a flash drive for mod menus on black ops. if so look at my modding tut to see if you have 249 and 250 installed. I don't have that problem but my wii has 2 wads and all forwarders. I ask. How big is your ISO and where'd you get it from?

PS4 Profile:

iOS & Wii Modder
    Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/users/yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy Kik Username: yzmakemefamouszy

The iso is 4.26gb and I installed the game straight from USB loader gx with the disc. I have a 500gb hard drive that I use for it. This is the first time using the iso for a clean mp file so that's y I'm puzzled about it. Ik I have 249 installed and I'm pretty sure I have 250. If not I think I'll reinstall it. Maybe it's a bug or something?

~ Hyrule's Savior ~

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

Quote Originally Posted by PvtRyan View Post
    I'm guessing you probably need another wad installed. Mainly modders use it by a flash drive for mod menus on black ops. if so look at my modding tut to see if you have 249 and 250 installed. I don't have that problem but my wii has 2 wads and all forwarders. I ask. How big is your ISO and where'd you get it from?
    It's called a cIOS, not was. The package inside the wad allows it to install to your Wii.

Can't be you cIOS. Wouldn't make it lag I think.. It's either your Wii or your drive.

#gamedevelopment

Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

Quote Originally Posted by yMAKEMEFAMOUSz View Post
    The iso is 4.26gb and I installed the game straight from USB loader gx with the disc. I have a 500gb hard drive that I use for it. This is the first time using the iso for a clean mp file so that's y I'm puzzled about it. Ik I have 249 installed and I'm pretty sure I have 250. If not I think I'll reinstall it. Maybe it's a bug or something?
    now the other i can say is other than the iso, wii servers have been very shitty so you could lag from that, otherwise i would say look at a iso off piratebay, you never know about what possibilities there can be for this problem, iso, cIOS, wrong wad, anything.

PS4 Profile:

~ Hyrule's Savior ~

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

Quote Originally Posted by PvtRyan View Post
    now the other i can say is other than the iso, wii servers have been very shitty so you could lag from that, otherwise i would say look at a iso off piratebay, you never know about what possibilities there can be for this problem, iso, cIOS, wrong wad, anything.
    This.

Your Internet connection, wait no, the Nintendo Wifi Servers along with Treyarch's servers have been real shitty lately, even with BO2 on XBL (only yesterday though, today it's perfectly fine). Another thing can be your ISO. Maybe a bad ISO with a few things corrupted, who the hell knows. All I can suggest, is, reinstall your cIOS's, redownload the BO ISO or rip the ISO image if you have a retail copy, and see if any changes occur.

#gamedevelopment

iOS & Wii Modder
    Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Well I reinstalled the cIOS. Ill see if that works