Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default A few questions about Codeleakers' history.

    So, I was reading through some stuff on aids 5 year post and I'm wondering some things...

    Quote Originally Posted by aids View Post
    It was this date 5 years ago that a faggot site named onehitgamer(OHG) banned a member named [OTS]aids. A cunt named Timone banned [OTS]AIDS, and the reason he gave was "for being a codeleaker." That was the genesis of codeleakers.com.
    This is very bland. The question that comes to mind for me is what all was leaked from aids? Like what codes? Why was he banned specifically for that? etc.
    I guess I'm wondering the full story.

    Quote Originally Posted by aids View Post
    Fuck you and die to: sap, skankysam, sean232, OHG admins, hetoan, pimpinpsp, and script kiddies
    I can understand OHG and script kiddies, obviously.
    I've heard a lot about how sap is absolutely hated, but why? What happened?
    Same for the rest of these people.

    I'm starting to piece things together with everything, but it's interesting to know more about this.

    Also, another question. Where is Swoot now? What is he up to? I kind of know the story of Swoot, but someone tell me again to remind me.

    If you respond, please make sure you know for a fact. I would like to know facts, not rumors.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  2. #2
    Damn Daniel JesusLover666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    /bin/laden
    Posts
    1,114
    Points
    2,360
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    /bin/laden
    Posts
    1,114
    Points
    2,360

    Default

    1st part: You have it backwards, aids was leaking codes from OHG. OHG used to have a VIP section where they'd post "exclusive" codes, until aids got some of them and then I got their database and posted the rest.

    2nd part:
    Sap is just an immature asshole, that's basically what you need to know about him.
    Skankysam is a raging faggot zoophiliac asswipe who stole aids' beastmode code and posted it online. He's also got the worlds largest ego and loves to steal credit for CL's creation.
    Sean232 I don't remember
    Hetoan was that Wii site that started doing the VIP section thing like OHG, until aids leaked their codes as well
    Pimpinpsp is just an annoying little cunt.

    Part 3: Before CL as it is now, we used SMF and then a pirated version of vBulletin. We were suspended for not having a legal license of vB, and Swoot gave us his/bought us one. I haven't talked to him or seen him in quite some time.

    Any other questions? Out of anyone on the site, AIDS and myself can probably answer the best, although my memory is a little foggy. Peep and memory/tipped and some others have been here for a great deal of CL as well.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    demon450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,697
    Points
    6,184
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,697
    Points
    6,184
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

    Default

    swoot just stopped coming, no particular reason, i think he has a kid now

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe






  4. #4
    Shrek is love, Shrek is life Squish.'s Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    *CANDYLAND*
    Posts
    3,317
    Points
    5,009
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    *CANDYLAND*
    Posts
    3,317
    Points
    5,009
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SquishyYum

    Default

    http://prntscr.com/1kt2lg < Sorry about that dislike, was meant to like it... Hopefully you can change that

    This is really interesting cause I always hear about this sorta stuff but I wasn't around when it all happened.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    THANKS GOOBS FOR THE GREAT GIFT!


    ~ GIFTS FROM FRIENDS ~
    JROD ~ VINYL 1 ~ VINYL 2 ~ VIN ~ STRIKE

  5. #5
    ($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,361
    Points
    27,190
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    20,361
    Points
    27,190
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

    Default

    we ran a swbrs clan, and we shared codes between elite members. I didnt post or leak any codes until i was banned form OHG. JL hooked us up with a dump from OHG i believe JL ran an OHG clone for a bit. I said if they are going to ban me for being a "codeleaker" then how about I make a website and post all the codes, so we did.

    Its kinda like when someone calls you an asshole and you're not being one, then you say, "oh yeah? i wasnt being an asshole, now watch me be a real asshole."

    none of this is really important though.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

  6. #6
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,563
    Points
    1,839
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,563
    Points
    1,839
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: wieisjason

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
    http://prntscr.com/1kt2lg < Sorry about that dislike, was meant to like it... Hopefully you can change that

    This is really interesting cause I always hear about this sorta stuff but I wasn't around when it all happened.
    You can still make it to a like.
    I am still interested in why sap is called immature, I mean, everyone here is in a way.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Rank does not confer power or privilege, it imposes responsibility."

  7. #7
    I'ma Fuckin Scalie

    Feckless.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,012
    Points
    8,633
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    F̷̧̨̙̞̱̥̓̄̂ͯ̃ͬ̚̚͟U&#
    Posts
    3,012
    Points
    8,633
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenza View Post
    You can still make it to a like.
    I am still interested in why sap is called immature, I mean, everyone here is in a way.
    Well, he did delete Quban's account on CL. He also pops on the xat at random times to piss aids off, to start shit, or just be annoying and PM smiles with stupid comments. I don't mind him however, I think he is very childish.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by OSaMaBiNLoGiN View Post
    HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Sky View Post
    Are you fucking retarded

  8. #8
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Like I said before, I learned quite a bit from A_God letting some of us login to his dogma account on OHG. I got to read some of the PMs between him, aids, and some of the admins. There was some rather interesting stuff.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  9. #9
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    Thanks for all the responses guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusLover666 View Post
    1st part: You have it backwards, aids was leaking codes from OHG. OHG used to have a VIP section where they'd post "exclusive" codes, until aids got some of them and then I got their database and posted the rest.

    2nd part:
    Sap is just an immature asshole, that's basically what you need to know about him.
    Skankysam is a raging faggot zoophiliac asswipe who stole aids' beastmode code and posted it online. He's also got the worlds largest ego and loves to steal credit for CL's creation.
    Sean232 I don't remember
    Hetoan was that Wii site that started doing the VIP section thing like OHG, until aids leaked their codes as well
    Pimpinpsp is just an annoying little cunt.

    Part 3: Before CL as it is now, we used SMF and then a pirated version of vBulletin. We were suspended for not having a legal license of vB, and Swoot gave us his/bought us one. I haven't talked to him or seen him in quite some time.

    Any other questions? Out of anyone on the site, AIDS and myself can probably answer the best, although my memory is a little foggy. Peep and memory/tipped and some others have been here for a great deal of CL as well.
    Well I rarely see you two around to ask so xD xD
    I don't think anyone has talked to Swoot in a while. XD
    Thanks for all the info JL

    Quote Originally Posted by demon450 View Post
    swoot just stopped coming, no particular reason, i think he has a kid now
    Yeah. Hm. It would be cool, IMO, to talk to him one day. You know?

    Quote Originally Posted by aids View Post
    we ran a swbrs clan, and we shared codes between elite members. I didnt post or leak any codes until i was banned form OHG. JL hooked us up with a dump from OHG i believe JL ran an OHG clone for a bit. I said if they are going to ban me for being a "codeleaker" then how about I make a website and post all the codes, so we did.

    Its kinda like when someone calls you an asshole and you're not being one, then you say, "oh yeah? i wasnt being an asshole, now watch me be a real asshole."

    none of this is really important though.
    When you say none of this is really important though, that's to you. But to me, and anyone else who is interested in the history of Codeleakers, this information is a big deal and anything you tell us is another piece to the puzzle.
    So thank you
    By the way, I was told that you and Sap had a fight and that's why he's hated here. If you don't mind me asking, what was it about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Insane.Dragon View Post
    Well, he did delete Quban's account on CL. He also pops on the xat at random times to piss aids off, to start shit, or just be annoying and PM smiles with stupid comments. I don't mind him however, I think he is very childish.
    That's. well. Yeah. I was talking to Red and he said he kinda like hovers around CL still to this day and all that. Is he like the annoying boyfriend that won't let go of the past when CL broke up with him?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  10. #10
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusLover666 View Post
    1st part: You have it backwards, aids was leaking codes from OHG. OHG used to have a VIP section where they'd post "exclusive" codes, until aids got some of them and then I got their database and posted the rest.

    2nd part:
    Sap is just an immature asshole, that's basically what you need to know about him.
    Skankysam is a raging faggot zoophiliac asswipe who stole aids' beastmode code and posted it online. He's also got the worlds largest ego and loves to steal credit for CL's creation.
    Sean232 I don't remember
    Hetoan was that Wii site that started doing the VIP section thing like OHG, until aids leaked their codes as well
    Pimpinpsp is just an annoying little cunt.

    Part 3: Before CL as it is now, we used SMF and then a pirated version of vBulletin. We were suspended for not having a legal license of vB, and Swoot gave us his/bought us one. I haven't talked to him or seen him in quite some time.

    Any other questions? Out of anyone on the site, AIDS and myself can probably answer the best, although my memory is a little foggy. Peep and memory/tipped and some others have been here for a great deal of CL as well.

    Was Admin. used his admin powers to take down the site was banned permanently this was very very early on. at least within a few weeks(or month) of me joining and i was the 35th member

    Sean is an alright guy now however unlike the others he didn't turn into a raging dick he accepted his ban and went on with his life

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 11:43 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.