Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Codeleakers Editing Team
    Posts
    127
    Points
    -999,669
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Codeleakers Editing Team
    Posts
    127
    Points
    -999,669
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: RaptureZone PSN ID: RaptureZone

    Default I got the newest jays!

    Came across them at finish line for 200$ on sale for $149.99!


    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,581
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,581
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

    Default

    Peter Says:

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    PS4 Profile:

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Codeleakers Editing Team
    Posts
    127
    Points
    -999,669
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Codeleakers Editing Team
    Posts
    127
    Points
    -999,669
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: RaptureZone PSN ID: RaptureZone

    Default

    Most people with swag

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    ~ Hyrule's Savior ~
    link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    Points
    2,802
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    Points
    2,802

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptureZone View Post
    Most people with swag
    Swag is gay.


    Jordans suck.



    Get a real pair of shoes.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #gamedevelopment


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Codeleakers Editing Team
    Posts
    127
    Points
    -999,669
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Codeleakers Editing Team
    Posts
    127
    Points
    -999,669
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: RaptureZone PSN ID: RaptureZone

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slink View Post
    Swag is gay.


    Jordans suck.



    Get a real pair of shoes.
    Your a nerd, you have NO taste in fashion.... you wear faded glory hahaha

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Forza Enthusiast
    MadMofo
    Jaylion.'s Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    St. Albans, Vermont
    Posts
    695
    Points
    250
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    St. Albans, Vermont
    Posts
    695
    Points
    250
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: HazardousSoup13 Steam ID: jdog895

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bigbatman245?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptureZone View Post
    Most people with swag
    #1. These shoes are ugly as fuck, get some training or running shoes.

    #2. Lets define "Swag".
    The most used word in the whole fucking universe. Douche bags use it, your kids use it, your mail man uses it, and your fucking dog uses it. If you got swag, you generally wear those shitty hats side way, and your ass hanging out like a fucking goof cause your pants are half way down your white ass legs. To break down the word, it means (Secretly We Are Gay). It is also a word that means to represent yourself/ the way you represent yourself, baggy clothes, shitty hats, small penis and basically a way to say your afraid to come out of the closet.
    Assface Magee: I got so much swag
    Darrel: You got so much dick in your ass
    Assface Magee: Fuck you, SWAG

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Add Me On Xbox: HazardousSoup13


  7. #7
    Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,581
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,581
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptureZone View Post
    Most people with swag
    Secretly
    We
    Are
    Gay

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    PS4 Profile:

  8. #8
    ~ Hyrule's Savior ~
    link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    Points
    2,802
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    Points
    2,802

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylion. View Post
    #1. These shoes are ugly as fuck, get some training or running shoes.

    #2. Lets define "Swag".
    The most used word in the whole fucking universe. Douche bags use it, your kids use it, your mail man uses it, and your fucking dog uses it. If you got swag, you generally wear those shitty hats side way, and your ass hanging out like a fucking goof cause your pants are half way down your white ass legs. To break down the word, it means (Secretly We Are Gay). It is also a word that means to represent yourself/ the way you represent yourself, baggy clothes, shitty hats, small penis and basically a way to say your afraid to come out of the closet.
    Assface Magee: I got so much swag
    Darrel: You got so much dick in your ass
    Assface Magee: Fuck you, SWAG
    Beautifuly said. +rep


    Quote Originally Posted by RaptureZone View Post
    Your a nerd, you have NO taste in fashion.... you wear faded glory hahaha
    Seems you don't know what real fashion is. Would you like me to make a thread about what real fashion is?

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #gamedevelopment


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Codeleakers Editing Team
    Posts
    127
    Points
    -999,669
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Codeleakers Editing Team
    Posts
    127
    Points
    -999,669
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: RaptureZone PSN ID: RaptureZone

    Default

    What do you wear? Sketcher hoplights?

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Rising Coder and Modder
    Rising Graphic Artist
    Griffy's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ▓░░░░ 1% Attempting to give a fuck...
    Posts
    666
    Points
    906
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ▓░░░░ 1% Attempting to give a fuck...
    Posts
    666
    Points
    906

    Default

    Jordans suck now waste your money on something better.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    ^Thanks to Tenza for the Sig^

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 12:02 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.