Threaded View

Art Corner Moderator MejaiDesigns's Avatar
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ApexDesignsCL

Default Thanks So Much Guys.

Hey Guys it's ApexDesigns here and I just wanted to say thanks so much for everything! I've been here for a little over a year, and in a million years I would never have never thought I would be a Graphic Artist on the site. It's been my dream to become Graphic Artist since the day I started doing Graphic Art. Also so many of you guys seem to really like what I do and support me and I find that amazing. I remember back when I was a noob to Graphics and looking up to people like Russ, Strike, Retro, JROD, Nizzy And people who made amazing stuff. Also i'm not only thanking the people who do Graphics I wanna thank everyone who has ever taken there time to leave feedback on my work, or people who I grew pretty close to in the past month or so like, Canada, PvtRyan, and JROD. I'd really hope to be able to become close to Slink, Illusion, and some other people on the site.

So yeah that's about it I'd really like to start talking to more Graphic Artist, and members in the next few months and get to know you guys! If you guys wanna add me on skype that'd be great and hopefully we can start talking Skype : ApexDesigns so yeah that's it thanks so much guys!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MejaiDesigns; 08-15-2013 at 06:30 PM.