User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default [DevTeam] [ACS] HaxCraft Launcher v4.0 and More

Current Status: OPEN
    **All information below is subject to change**

First off let me start by saying this. If you do not know either Java fluently and a good bit of PHP, leave now. This is not for you and was not meant for you in any way.
    Next I will say, any applicants are keep confidential but are still under my possession and I am at liberty to communicate with someone else my concern about you or to ask about you. There is only a couple people on the site that I will ever share the names of people with, but unlikely for one of them.

Next, the project/idea of this thread.
    This thread, mention in the title tag's meaning, is meant for developing a team of people to code HaxCraft Launcher v4.0; but wait! There's more.
    As you guys know, I am a part of WiZARDHAX and am a developer for HaxR.Us, owned by WiZARD. I also own my own company, AlterCodeStudios.
    Well, we have multiple projects going on and designs/outlines being made for others.
    A couple projects have been passed along to me to take care of, but I can not do this alone.
    I am taking at most four, and only four, people as my "employees" for the development of this project.
    What do you mean when you say "employees"? You might be asking yourself right now.
    Pretty much what I mean is, you will be employees of AlterCodeStudios. Which means this would technically be a job, and WILL be treated like one. I don't mean to sound mean when saying this, but I can't have 12 year old kids on my team. I'm sorry, but you have to be at least 16.
    Now, to pay. I will not say right now about being payed for your service to AlterCodeStudios. I'll be honest with you all, it's still in discussion right now between me and WiZARD. So, that will be kept to myself.

Because this will be treated like a real job, you will not respond here. You will send in the application via email.
    You must use your most used email address, because a lot of time sensitive information will be passed along to you.
    You must send it to [email protected] or you can click here.

The subject of the email must be...
    ACS Application
    No other subject will do.

In the email you must answer all these questions honestly.
    Name: (yes, your real name. First and last)
    Username: (on the forum)
    Skype Username: (if you do not have Skype. You'll be thrown to the bottom of the list)
    Languages: (this is all the programming languages you know WELL/FLUENTLY)
    Github(or site like it): (put full URL here)
    Best Way To Contact You: (insert any information here that you feel is necessary for quickest contact with you)
    Examples of Works/Portfolio: (any programs with download links, websites, etc. you've done goes here)
    Recommendations: (if you have anyone, that would be great. If you don't know what this is, people I can contact and ask about you. It is suggested you let them know before you put them down)

**Please include all questions in the email**
    What can you bring to AlterCodeStudios?
    Why do you feel you fit the qualifications of an AlterCodeStudios employee?
    What qualities do you best portray(i.e. specific leadership qualities, please list all)?
    What qualities do you feel you lack/have trouble with(i.e. patience, teamwork, etc.)?
    How well do you work with a team?
    Can you follow orders given to you by someone else well?
    Do you tend to be resistant when people are in charge of you?
    What times(include the days also) are you available(please convert to EST)?

On a scale of 1-10, how complicated is you programming(show examples of code)?
    On average, how many lines of code do you right per day?
    On average, how many hours do you spend per day programming?
    On average, how long can a program take you (assuming is medium difficulty)?

Yes, there are somewhat of a lot of questions; but filling it out only means you are serious about joining.

Thanks guys for reading through this, if you are going to send me an email. Do so ASAP, information like name and contact/sensitive info will be kept between me and WiZARD and that's as far as it will go. That's a promise.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MatthewH; 08-16-2013 at 06:04 AM.

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

/Bump
    Questions added, applications are still open for those who don't know.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!