Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member xAnthonyx29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    404
    Points
    1,000
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    404
    Points
    1,000

    Default How to build Gecko.NET/ Build you're own USB Gecko

    Link- http://code.google.com/p/geckowii/wiki/HowToBuild

    Just click the link there you go a tut on how to build your own USB Gecko/Gecko.net

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!




  2. #2

    Default

    Wow. Stop, just stop.
    This is not making a USB gecko. You have no experience with a gecko NOR will you ever have. Thus is just a download for gecko.net. You can make your own USB gecko by using an ISO on dolphin and coding with it, by not on wii.

    -3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Wii Coder
    ChumLee's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    5,383
    Points
    7,606
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    5,383
    Points
    7,606
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TERR0Rx9

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HAXZingTERR0R

    Default

    zTwist and Anthony are equal in tard levels. I don't recommend you post a guide if you don't know a think about the subject.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  4. #4
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptureZone View Post
    Wow. Stop, just stop.
    This is not making a USB gecko. You have no experience with a gecko NOR will you ever have. Thus is just a download for gecko.net. You can make your own USB gecko by using an ISO on dolphin and coding with it, by not on wii.
    Actually, there are PCB pinouts and schematics on how to build your own fully working USB Gecko and program it. But this isn't it.

    What this is, is just a guide on how to build the source code for Gecko.NET, not how to make an actual USB Gecko.

    This is a worthless thread.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Active Member ParadoxContra's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas Bitch!!!
    Posts
    826
    Points
    1,347
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas Bitch!!!
    Posts
    826
    Points
    1,347
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: NovaGfx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fear_bot View Post
    Actually, there are PCB pinouts and schematics on how to build your own fully working USB Gecko and program it. But this isn't it.

    What this is, is just a guide on how to build the source code for Gecko.NET, not how to make an actual USB Gecko.

    This is a worthless thread.
    Not really. It has some worth if you can have a source code for Gecko.NET. People who have knowledge on this gay ass coding could do something with the shit. Chill..

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by T.B.W View Post
    good job nigga

  6. #6
    Moderator chewtoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,332
    Points
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaMoDz View Post
    Not really. It has some worth if you can have a source code for Gecko.NET. People who have knowledge on this gay ass coding could do something with the shit. Chill..
    No, the link does have worth. But this thread is worthless.

    It's mistitled, no content other than a link to something he doesn't know anything about, and pretty much not giving people what they clicked the thread for.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Active Member ParadoxContra's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas Bitch!!!
    Posts
    826
    Points
    1,347
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas Bitch!!!
    Posts
    826
    Points
    1,347
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: NovaGfx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fear_bot View Post
    No, the link does have worth. But this thread is worthless.

    It's mistitled, no content other than a link to something he doesn't know anything about, and pretty much not giving people what they clicked the thread for.
    Oh then yeah, has no meaning or worth.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by T.B.W View Post
    good job nigga

  8. #8
    Active Member Converse's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    499
    Points
    1,192
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    499
    Points
    1,192
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Converse

    Default

    My IQ dropped during this thread's creation.
    Waste. Could have put in Wii Discussion as well. This isn't even a tutorial.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Live your life.
    Need a userbar? Hit me up.

  9. #9
    Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,586
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,586
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

    Default

    You want to build a usb gecko here. http://wiibrew.org/wiki/USB_Gecko I think I will build my own gecko and program it for my electronics class and sell it. I have the se files so I'll make an se and sell for $50. My shop has a milling machine and program running pcb. Which would be traxmaker.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    PS4 Profile:

  10. #10
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Barcelona Spain
    Posts
    4,204
    Points
    6,659
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Barcelona Spain
    Posts
    4,204
    Points
    6,659

    Default

    Anthony go to a mental institution lol

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 09:12 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.