User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

Default Less Activity Message.

Without Everyone:
    This link wouldn't be possible

Now this is going to be long so bare with me.

I start school after labor day on September 3. I will most likely start my less activity starting tomorrow for school shopping and everything.

This is what I will be addressing:

-Posting
    -What Everyone Meant to me
    -Special messages to users
    -Activity

-Posting
    Well lets get to it with posting. All of you think that I have been spamming which is not what I was doing. When ellijah cut down my posts I was devistated and thought that I did a lot wrong. I posted my opinion, my critism, and also my mods/codes for my posting. I enjoy codeleakers and I love posting but cutting down my posts feels like that I just am a bad member of the group. I am going through alot with my girlfriend, family, and also school. Codeleakers made a great summer with the users and becoming coder and also getting responses on my mods. I never spammed like TBW was doing but I was the only one who got the post cut(I checked the numbers). If you want to cut my posts I can't stop you guys. I wasn't spamming my way to elite. I posted, with my apology specified that and when ellijah commented he said I did nothing wrong till I got elite then I got to 1,526. I was at 2,026 posts till my post count got cut down. I'm sorry to everyone who things I'm a fag and shit like that, thanks to my first ex, I have been through depression and those thoughts but...not going into personal details...My 2,000 post count was to show my activity level and that I did something this summer(not spam) become active then I usually am and contribute to the forum. I don't like the cut but now it just feels as I did/didn't mean anything to this forum.I am sorry, if I could get my 2,000 back I'd appreciate it but otherwise, I don't know I won't be able to get to 2,000 till probably never again, because I'll probably be posting 3 posts a day and still moderating for my subforums, and making codes/programs/mods for wii and pc. That wraps up the posting part.

-What Everyone Meant to Ment to Me
    Everyone was a good friend to me, other then the drama queens, credit stealers(skids), and wiitards. The forum has given great pleasure in posting and also meeting more people. I feel I have been reaquainted with old friends and met new friends. It was great to get to talk to all the admins and let them see of who I am. To follow along with this will be my special messages to certain users that I have met and talked to.

Demon450:
    Code:
    You're a great admin and I still thank you for accepting my application and it means alot that you thought I'm good enough for coder.
    Ellijah:
    Code:
    I wish to still see you on wii, you're a good friend and thank you for helping me(other then my post count reduction), you have helped me and I am glad your admin.
    JesusLover666:
    Code:
    I liked talking to you when I first was doing my contests as you helpped me figure how to do my contests and set up everything, I'm glad to have talked to you.
    0zzy:
    Code:
    0zzy you are very funny and I enjoy reading your posts, I wish we could talk more because I'd love to get to know you more.
    Clay10:
    Code:
    Now I never really new you, but you have grown on me, I like you as an admin and a coder, I wish we would talk more, because I would like to get to know you more.

Lead Mod:

RED 58:
    Code:
    Well their is only one lead mod lol but thats you red, I am glad to meet you, you're a great friend, and I wish I could have helpped you with that code as you wanted. If you still want to talk we can skype.

Super Mods:

Beaver:
    Code:
    Other then then you spamming my vm's, talking to you and meeting you was really cool, you might not respect me, but I admire your moderation skills and think you are a good moderator.
    Goober:
    Code:
     Now Goober, we used to talk on wii and I always thought you were younger, but you are about my age, you are a good coder, and a good graphic artists. I am glad to have met you and wish to talk again.
    Strike:
    Code:
    Now we never talked much Strike but I remember when you were Striiker, you were a good coder, and I wish I would have known you then to talk to you more.

Mods:

Austin.:
    Code:
    Not much to say to you but to learn to understand people, you assume to easily and need to learn to get to know someone.
    ChumLee:
    Code:
    We had outr differences but playing with you on wii and talking to you was really cool because I always wanted to be friends with you and it's great to be friends with you now.
    MrOwnership:
    Code:
    Now we haven't talked much but yet you are a great mod, and I loved your mods and talking to you once in a thread otherwise wish we would have talked more.
    Grpeephole303:
    Code:
    Peephole, we never talk, you seem very cool and would like to talk to you more, you do seem chill, and if you want to play on the vita, my PSN is on my profile.

Graphic Artists:

Tenza:
    Code:
    Now I haven't talked to you much and you do seem cool so if you want to talk hmu.
    Josh:
    Code:
    I don't see you much active but as talking to you, you do seem chill and cool to talk to.
    Vintage:
    Code:
    I never talked to you much but meeting you and talking to you, and if you want to talk more, hmu.
    ApexDesigns:
    Code:
    You are a great friend and I enjoy talking to you, you're a great friend and I'm glad I met a friend like you.

Coders:

Tony:
    Code:
    You seem very chill, and I enjoyed talking to you, and your a good friend and hope to keep talking to you.
    TBW:
    Code:
    My niqqa. You're such a spammer and complain for me posting. We are still cool, and I love talking to you and you're a good friend.
    Kazzababe:
    Code:
    I never really talked to you, but I feel it's cool to have met and talked to you, your really cool and nice to meet you.

Elites:

CheeseToast:
    Code:
    It was good to talk to you again, and also meet you again and help me with a new mod.
    SquishyAUS:
    Code:
    It was nice meeting you, you seem cool and it was great to meet you.
    ABlackGuy:
    Code:
    I know I have annoyed you, but it was nice talking to you again and hope to talk to you soon bro.
    Johnny Bravo:
    Code:
    Now I never knew you money, but you seem like a really cool guy and I am glad to see you in our countries army, I wish you the best of luck, as you will make our nation proud.

Diehards:

Canada:
    Code:
    Now we haven't talked much but talking to you this summer was great and hope to talk to you soon.
    Coldfire202:
    Code:
    If it wasn't for 0zzy we would have never talked, it was cool talking to you and getting to know you and I hope to get to know you more and talk soon.
    Slink:
    Code:
    Now I Have seen you spammed but otherwise I'm cool with you and it was great to talk to you again.
    Rudyy:
    Code:
    We talked alittle but it was great talking to you, if you need more help with mods hmu.

Members:

Cannibal666:
    Code:
    You are a good friend and I'm glad to meet you and glad to help you.
    xNEROx420:
    Code:
    It was great to meet you again my niqqa and great to talk to you once again.
    xAnthonyx29:
    Code:
    Anthony you are annoying but I don't mind you, nice to see you again, but tone down your annoyance please to your requests.
    zTwist-MoDz:
    Code:
    You sound alright on skype but you lie about who you are and credit steal, I don't have a problem with you, but just stop posting.
    Griffy:
    Code:
    Don't talk much, but nice to meet you.

-Activity
    Now my activity will be will be making programs and commenting in the wii section. I will do art to time to time. I won't be on much but when I am, it will be maybe once a day, or twice a week, most likely it will be on the weekends, but I do have school. I did enjoy everything and enjoyed being on codeleakers. I will try to be on often to keep my position and be active. I have to graduate this year and I also want to be active. I hope you all can understand.

Thank you everyone and I hope everyone understands,
    PvtRyan

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by PvtRyan; 08-24-2013 at 07:46 PM.

PS4 Profile:

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

oh ok fuck you two.

Never any love for the peephole

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Grpeephole303 View Post
    oh ok fuck you two.

Never any love for the peephole
    Sorry peephole, we never really talked so there would be nothing to say.
    /peephole added.

Last edited by PvtRyan; 08-24-2013 at 07:01 PM.

PS4 Profile:

A Real Nigga
    Dr. Sniff Smellington

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BUTTLlCKER

No love from your favorite turkey guy either. I'm also going to be a lot less active because the classes I'm going to be taking are going to be difficult. I'll see if I can come on using Tapatalk during something stupid like Financial Management or Spanish where I can practically sleep and get A's.

smeller

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by turkey guy View Post
    No love from your favorite turkey guy either. I'm also going to be a lot less active because the classes I'm going to be taking are going to be difficult. I'll see if I can come on using Tapatalk during something stupid like Financial Management or Spanish where I can practically sleep and get A's.
    Sorry fakie but I don't talk to you much. Also, I have to see if tapatalk works in my school because then I may be even more active.

PS4 Profile:

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Clay10 View Post
    Shoot me a message on the Xat if you're on, I'm on most of the time. We can talk
    Sounds good, I will be on their from time to time, I will shoot you a message.

PS4 Profile:

~ Hyrule's Savior ~

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

Meh, I spam? Well, fuck.

I still feel special though. I haven't talked to you in like three years, since Black Ops was the shit on Wii. It's good to talk to you again as well. You my nigga and bro and don't forget that. If you need anything, pm me and I'll help you out the best I can.

I wish you luck in school.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #gamedevelopment

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Slink View Post
    Meh, I spam? Well, fuck.

I still feel special though. I haven't talked to you in like three years, since Black Ops was the shit on Wii. It's good to talk to you again as well. You my nigga and bro and don't forget that. If you need anything, pm me and I'll help you out the best I can.

You my nigga and bro and don't forget that. If you need anything, pm me and I'll help you out the best I can.

This is same to youu^^

PS4 Profile:

~ Hyrule's Savior ~

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

Quote Originally Posted by PvtRyan View Post
    You my nigga and bro and don't forget that. If you need anything, pm me and I'll help you out the best I can.

This is same to youu^^
    #thatcopyandpasteyo

Yeah. Do your best man.

#gamedevelopment

No love for me? You can be gone forever and I won't care.