Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Default "this isn't a fucking hotline"

The title may be misleading but i think it applies to my opening 'statement'. I hate to bitch about myself and my problems and i like to live my life like the lyrics to yonkers "I told him to quit bitching, this isn't a fucking hotline".

Im not going to go into my life story or anything like that but i need somewhere to let off steam.

Quick background info, I have never met my biological father and when I was around 3 i moved in with my mothers boyfriend in a different state. She got pregnant and we moved back to my current state, leaving behind my friends and "life".

I consider my step-dad as a my real father so i will refer to him as so to clear confusion.

Recently my "parents" divorced, now their relationship was never peachy and the terms they got together on wernt the greatest either, so it was long expected.

I have lived in my grandmothers house on my dads side for 5 years now, we moved in after my grandfather died. Now I love my room, I shared a room with my brother before, and although i left friends behind i made new ones and i even started going to private school which i appreciate ten times more now that i have settled in.

But this is where my issue comes in, the divorce doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that i may loose everything that i gained from moving and i will have to start over again. There is a strong possibility that i will be moving in with my moms friend which is far as hell away from my school and i will have to leave behind everything.

My computer, My bed, My room in general. Ill have to share a couch to sleep on and i will have to lose what privacy i had. (the apartment is tiny)

And even worse i will have to switch schools again which is a bitch on its own.

if things go down this way i wont be on the site at all.

I dont think i have much more to say than that im frustrated.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: wieisjason

How old are you now, tell your "parents" that this will affect you in the many ways you stated and that you aren't comfortable with it, I think you are old enough now to decide where you wish to stay.

"Rank does not confer power or privilege, it imposes responsibility."

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Tenza View Post
    How old are you now, tell your "parents" that this will affect you in the many ways you stated and that you aren't comfortable with it, I think you are old enough now to decide where you wish to stay.
    well my dad talked to me about it and im definatly going to make my views clear.

im 16

You have to make your self clear.

So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!'

As pointed out above , You're at an age where you can make your own decisions .
    If you are happy with the current situation & do not want to move with your mother , Then this has to be made clear . Guaranteed she will be pissed , but it benefits you more to stay where you are than to be uprooted again .

If your grandmother is willing to keep you there then the hardest part you have to do is voice your opinion .
    When i was younger this happened to me 3 times over a 16 year period , mum broke up with husband /boyfriends , everything falls apart around you . When i got to 19 and saved up enough cash , I moved into my own place and have never looked back .
    I don't blame anyone for the breakdowns , some people just grow apart , But it's always the kids that get over looked in these situations .

Hopefully your mother looks at what is best for you rather than what would be best for her .

good luck buddy .

Wii Code Creator
    T.U.F.F. PUPPY

Badge

yea you can make your own decision but you still have to stay with them

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

Well she works nights so i already talked with my step dad, ill talk to her too.

if she makes an issue of it ill pull the condition of living card. and ill talk with her mother to see if she can get her to coincide.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Curret n3wbit
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SSRunts PSN ID: DCCoexist Steam ID: dcrunts

Mention to your parents how you are feeling and convince them that their only option is to go with what you are saying. You've got 2 years left of High School (I'm assuming) let them know and understand that switching schools will only make the stress you have upon you right now only worse.

"Sense is not made like money, sense is had like heart, pride, and integrity."~Russ

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: X_-ABlackGuy-_X

Start fapping in your mom's friends home and then she will kick you out and then you can go somewhere else.

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: NovaGfx

Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    Start fapping in your mom's friends home and then she will kick you out and then you can go somewhere else.
    This..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by T.B.W View Post
    good job nigga