Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Default Video blogs to falcify documents?

I know this is far fetched and not many people will get on board but who hasnt wanted to go to e3?

well recently i decided id do research on how to get in and apparently you have to be from some form of entertainment outlet (youtube, news, whatnot) and have to have proper documentation to prove this and have a semi large user base.

With permission of the admins, I want to know if I could use codeleakers name to start a review, and news based "community" electronics and entertainment youtube channel in which members could submit reviews, and whatever nonsense they feel like about games. With codeleakers huge userbase, it would be enough to convince people that we are a legitimate small time entertainment organisation, even if we dont make income.

If we were to pull it off anyone associated with the said entertainment "sector" would be able to purchase, or apply for free, tickets. As long as we documented it in some way shape and form and were over the age of 17. Not only that, but it would also make more people, possibly mature, aware of the site for reasons other than the wii "hax" and psp base.

Now I have no clue where we would start, but with support this could actuly happen. And lets say the YouTube channel does become successful it would bring in revenue to the site for server upgrades and whatever needs to be done.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Shit man, this is a really good idea. I just don't know how anyone would go about starting this and put it into motion.

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Shit man, this is a really good idea. I just don't know how anyone would go about starting this and put it into motion.
    I got a new computer, ill do a review of it as long as i have permision to use the name.

website "userbase" means nothing, you can easily boost that number with bots etc.

I doubt it'll work but I wish you luck.

There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

Free bitcoin's referal link

Site BBcodes

Unboxing/reviewing channels constantly have to buy new things/be given them by sponsors. Since this isn't a big channel you wont have any sponsors and it's unrealistic to keep buying things to review. By the time the channel was popular you could have just bought tickets with the money you spent.

A community gaming channel would be much better.

#NGAP

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AdDiCtEdToNizzY PSN ID: DBP-ASG Steam ID: NizzyArts

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/onehitterquitter137 Kik Username: RichHomieNizzy

Exactly what Eli said. Plus a gaming channel would be nice so that all members are able to play with each other and communicate as a whole rather than one person. Or we could have a hub of things like graphics,mod spotlights,game reviews/news,etc.