Xbox OG

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xAmbushh

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/zLogiicSniping

Default Jailbreak Help

So I am trying to jailbreak my iPhone currently running iOS 6.1.3, it is Verizon, therefore it is CDMA.
    I downloaded the file 6.0 to jailbreak it with Redsn0w, but when I got it I opened it and extracted it to a folder on my desktop, after I did that, I renamed it to iPhone.6.1.3 (blah blah) .ipsw after that it is staying as a regular folder, not a apple device update thingy, so can anyone help? Please?

Screenshot:

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Welp, time to nuke the US.

Damn US blaming us for hacking sony, smh.

iOS & Wii Modder
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yzmakemefamouszy Steam ID: yzmakemefamouszy Wii Code: yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/users/yzMAKEMEFAMOUSzy Kik Username: yzmakemefamouszy

well im pretty sure it will be a semi-tethered jailbreak, so i would use sn0wbreeze man. i did it with my ipod 4g and my friends iphone4

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-Bit // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 // Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB Ram // Intel Core i7 5820k // ASUS Rampage V EXTREME // Corsair AX1200 Watt

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: iiGhillieSniper

Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
    So I am trying to jailbreak my iPhone currently running iOS 6.1.3, it is Verizon, therefore it is CDMA.
    I downloaded the file 6.0 to jailbreak it with Redsn0w, but when I got it I opened it and extracted it to a folder on my desktop, after I did that, I renamed it to iPhone.6.1.3 (blah blah) .ipsw after that it is staying as a regular folder, not a apple device update thingy, so can anyone help? Please?

Screenshot:
    I'm assuming you're talking about an iPhone 4, and not iPhone 4S. Simple. First, download the .IPSW. Second, choose the IPSW in Redsn0w. If it doesn't pop up, make sure you're looking in the right place. It should be there. After that, let it do its thing. Once you're done, you will need to click the "just boot" thing, put your device into DFU mode, and start. Keep in mind that you will have to do this EVERY TIME your phone turns off or dies.