Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Stand em up
    Knock em down.

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In Yur Closet
    Posts
    1,578
    Points
    2,825
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In Yur Closet
    Posts
    1,578
    Points
    2,825
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xRudyCrush Steam ID: rudyypoo

    Default Why I Main TF ;3



    My best TF game.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Hail Enki Grpeephole303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    5,321
    Points
    8,572
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

    Default

    No dragon porn?

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  3. #3
    Spacey FrozenFire's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,555
    Points
    3,454
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,555
    Points
    3,454
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: froz3nfir398

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FROZ3NFIR3ZCHANNEL?feature=mhee

    Default

    I wouldn't be so happy. You're getting paired up with a bunch of tards.
    That Ahri has a statik shiv. That item increases critical strike AD. Ahri is an AP champ. She also has boots of swiftness.
    Being blunt, your enemies are stupid. And are probably level 2's.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Shulk The Visionary





  4. #4
    Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Cactus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    1,737
    Points
    1,691
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sonoran Desert
    Posts
    1,737
    Points
    1,691
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xCactusx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFire View Post
    I wouldn't be so happy. You're getting paired up with a bunch of tards.
    That Ahri has a statik shiv. That item increases critical strike AD. Ahri is an AP champ. She also has boots of swiftness.
    Being blunt, your enemies are stupid. And are probably level 2's.
    He's level 21, even though that last sentence wasn't serious, he will not get put with anyone near those levels. Let him have his moment, TF is a hard champ to get down. I still remember when I was learning him, it was the games like this that made me want to keep trying to learn him after having so many bad games. Not a fan of your build, Rudy, but it appears to have worked out fine that match. You need any help then let me know. Wouldn't mind doing another 1v1 as well to see how much you've improved since you appear to have made a lot of improvement since our last match.

    Sent from my Kindle Fire

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Josh's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida .
    Posts
    10,474
    Points
    11,219
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida .
    Posts
    10,474
    Points
    11,219

    Default

    Rammus has 18 kills with no offensive items. I can only wonder .

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Collabo with my boi Artemis :3



  6. #6
    Tig O Bitties
    Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Candy Mountain
    Posts
    2,935
    Points
    2,964
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Candy Mountain
    Posts
    2,935
    Points
    2,964

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/l3g3darymods

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Rammus has 18 kills with no offensive items. I can only wonder .
    that thorn mail man

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Stand em up
    Knock em down.

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In Yur Closet
    Posts
    1,578
    Points
    2,825
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In Yur Closet
    Posts
    1,578
    Points
    2,825
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xRudyCrush Steam ID: rudyypoo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Rammus has 18 kills with no offensive items. I can only wonder .
    He usually came in when all enemies were low health in team fights. He got two triples doing it.

    He was doing good in 1v1's against the enemies too though.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Spacey FrozenFire's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,555
    Points
    3,454
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,555
    Points
    3,454
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: froz3nfir398

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FROZ3NFIR3ZCHANNEL?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    He's level 21, even though that last sentence wasn't serious, he will not get put with anyone near those levels. Let him have his moment, TF is a hard champ to get down. I still remember when I was learning him, it was the games like this that made me want to keep trying to learn him after having so many bad games. Not a fan of your build, Rudy, but it appears to have worked out fine that match. You need any help then let me know. Wouldn't mind doing another 1v1 as well to see how much you've improved since you appear to have made a lot of improvement since our last match.

    Sent from my Kindle Fire
    I would not feel special winning a game against someone like this.




    I mean come on now. You know whats wrong here.

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Shulk The Visionary





  9. #9
    Stand em up
    Knock em down.

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In Yur Closet
    Posts
    1,578
    Points
    2,825
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In Yur Closet
    Posts
    1,578
    Points
    2,825
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xRudyCrush Steam ID: rudyypoo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFire View Post
    I would not feel special winning a game against someone like this.




    I mean come on now. You know whats wrong here.
    Oz was on our team, the ahri really wasn't good and I was just hitting her so hard early game.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Stand em up
    Knock em down.

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In Yur Closet
    Posts
    1,578
    Points
    2,825
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In Yur Closet
    Posts
    1,578
    Points
    2,825
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xRudyCrush Steam ID: rudyypoo

    Default

    My new build in a ranked game. http://prntscr.com/1oudog

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 03:37 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.