Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want to die

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default I want to die

I'm tired, my brother and mother fight, my mom is stupid, All my friends are slowly disappearing, I don't see the point in life, since my brother id the only person in the world who keeps me going, but his mood is going, he wants homeschooling but my mother said it's basically quitting school, better than dropping out eh? My brother isn't in the mood. I'm fat, and I keep eating for no reason, and when I stop eating I starve myself for days. My older brother doesn't give a fuck about us. I don't care about my old fashioned relatives. I hate the people in this world, and I hate the animals in this world. School is a pointless waste of time from my dream job. I hate religion, I hate false hope. What's out purpose to live. I always wonder if I was ever planned, or I was an accident. Why are people so sadistic, why are people so dramatic? My family is broke. I'm thankful for the house and food. I hate food. Why are brains so fucking weird. Why are people being nice to me all the sudden. Why do people rape. Why do I have nightmares? Why do I pretend to be happy. Why do I pretend to care? Why do I care. Why am I typing this. I want to die, but why don't I want to die? I don't want to die? Why?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ x Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Badge

Contact info:

Kik Username: xNEROx666

kill yourself then....no balls

-13 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Black Ops Wii Ally Code 0005 3733 6166
    Black Ops Wii Login Info 86 031D5F97

In Lord Satan We Trust

Suicidal Thoughts
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xINSTANT CRUSHx Steam ID: xatmospherex

I often wonder the same.
    Things get better tho.

Quote Originally Posted by xNEROx420 View Post
    Balls? Didn't I just say I wasn't going to? Besides, I think you need this bleach more than I do. Besides, don't tell me about balls when a toddler has bigger balls then you. You're pathetic.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by goth; 09-06-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: josechibi123 Steam ID: josechibi1

Ok, listen. I'm not going to tell you there is something better out there or think about your family. No. I'm going to tell you this.

The world will kick you, it will punch you and it's not afraid to bite you! It will hit your sorry ass so hard that you will cry! Well bitch guess what! That's life! Nothing hits harder than life. it will keep hitting you until your down to your knees and keep you there if you let it!

Now what are you gonna do. Blame someone? Blame who?! There is no scapegoat. You can't blame a big shadow or you will be what everyone else in this god damn fucking world is. Don't become that.

Let me ask you something. Do you know what your worth? DO YOU! If you do go get what your worth!

If you don't. You wouldn't be in this world would you.

The world, is a mean, and fuck up place bitch. Most people get the easy life. While we have to eat off the crumbs. I would know. I pass through this. Hell was actually looking like a nice home, but then I crawled out of the ash and how I'm here. if i can, you can.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

"War is war, and war never changes."
    http://i.imgur.com/wbVufuC.jpg from xLove

Quote Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
    Ok, listen. I'm not going to tell you there is something better out there or think about your family. No. I'm going to tell you this.

The world will kick you, it will punch you and it's not afraid to bite you! It will hit your sorry ass so hard that you will cry! Well bitch guess what! That's life! Nothing hits harder than life. it will keep hitting you until your down to your knees and keep you there if you let it!

Now what are you gonna do. Blame someone? Blame who?! There is no scapegoat. You can't blame a big shadow or you will be what everyone else in this god damn fucking world is. Don't become that.

Let me ask you something. Do you know what your worth? DO YOU! If you do go get what your worth!

If you don't. You wouldn't be in this world would you.

The world, is a mean, and fuck up place bitch. Most people get the easy life. While we have to eat off the crumbs. I would know. I pass through this. Hell was actually looking like a nice home, but then I crawled out of the ash and how I'm here. if i can, you can.
    I have a good life. Though what's the point of life? Giving an average preach was pretty much bound to happen. The point is, I don't mind life. My life is great. It's just I'm not excited anymore. I'm just tired. Your point is reality, though that's not my taste.

Last edited by goth; 09-06-2013 at 03:01 PM.

A Real Nigga
    Dr. Sniff Smellington

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BUTTLlCKER

I'm not condoning or encouraging suicide, but I think if you've put a lot of thought into it and you truly believe that death is the only option for you, then you should do. I think, though, that you should take into consideration how it might make others around you feel if you ended it, and think about what the future might hold in store for you if you don't end it.

smeller

Forza Enthusiast
    MadMofo

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HazardousSoup13 Steam ID: jdog895

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bigbatman245?feature=mhee

And this is what happens when the wii members visit different categories.

Add Me On Xbox: HazardousSoup13

WOW, you are even more of a fag than we thought you were nero

Don't give him attention, that's the way he feeds. Besides, I wanna see how the world turns out. My op, was mainly about my thoughts, leaking them out. Notice now the member forum is called "STRESS RELIEVER". I'm relieving stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    Dude you're the one who should kill yourself.

Dude you might not like my answer, but you really need help, if you are thinking about suicide and things like that you should get help before its to late. You should at least try it, I promise you won't regret it, if you want someone to help you and listen to you, go with an expert I promise it will help you. Also if you're fat, go and do a sport man, doing sport is really healthy and you make friends, go to a GYM, do something that you like, I'm pretty sure there's a sport that you like. But please don't kill yourself, that's for cowards, there's always a solution just that they don't try to found it, and they kill themselves. You should go to your room and tell your mom "mom I need to talk with you" and tell her about your problems, if she doesn't listen to you make her go with a psychologist with you.

When i was 7 i had a problem, nothing about suicide, depression or anything, i wasn't sad, just that i had a problem...But well the thing is that i through a psychologist wasn't going to help me, and after going for a month my problem got solved, i was really happy about it. So you should try it
    My mom doesn't listen. My mom and brother were talking about it for summer-now. Besides, there's a difference from the word. want, and am. If I said I am going to suicide, then it's a whole different situation. The phrase "I want to die" is an over exaggeration. Thanks for your input. I will work out, then I'll stop after a while because of some reason.

Last edited by goth; 09-06-2013 at 03:58 PM.