Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Huber Heights, Ohio
    Posts
    258
    Points
    517
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Huber Heights, Ohio
    Posts
    258
    Points
    517

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default [SC7E52] Earthquake

    Code:
    Earthquake [zTwist-MoDz]
    28200FA0 00008000
    08889B1C 46000000
    20000000 00000000
    088B60D4 3F000000
    20000000 00000000
    087575C4 2C000000
    20000000 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Home On Wiimote
    *Shakes And Spins The Screen Non-stop
    *Demo Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4T0zkKPIFo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    ~ Hyrule's Savior ~
    link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    Points
    2,802
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    Points
    2,802

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

    Default

    Stop making multiple threads of your stolen shit. Make one huge thread you spammer

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #gamedevelopment


  3. #3
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Huber Heights, Ohio
    Posts
    258
    Points
    517
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Huber Heights, Ohio
    Posts
    258
    Points
    517

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default


    -2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    SonOfMars
    FeelingSpacey - NA
    vBlvckOuT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    956
    Points
    674
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    956
    Points
    674
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BlackOut XVII PSN ID: vBlvckOuT

    Default

    Please zTwist stop

    Lol you failed so hard on this video, we can see that you are in a mod menu.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by vBlvckOuT; 09-07-2013 at 05:17 AM.
    List Of Phones I've Had

    Nokia 6100 - Motorola V176 - Motorola RAZR V3 - LG Spyder - Motorola ROKR W5 - Pantech Link - Pantech Impact - BlackBerry Bold 9700 - Samsung Galaxy S2 - HTC Inspire 4G - iPhone 3G - Samsung Galaxy S4 Active - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - LG G3 - iPhone 5 - iPhone 6

  5. #5
    ~ Hyrule's Savior ~
    link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    Points
    2,802
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    Points
    2,802

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xPassive View Post
    Please zTwist stop

    Lol you failed so hard on this video, we can see that you are in a mod menu.
    Didn't watch the video.


    This code is therefore nonfunctional. You were in a mod menu and used the earthquake function.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #gamedevelopment


  6. #6
    Zonked CoolGuyJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,180
    Points
    898
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,180
    Points
    898
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: thatonedude19 PSN ID: CoolGuyJones420 Wii Code: Cannibal666

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: CannibalKush

    Default

    No and this is why.

    Code:
    Earthquake [zTwist-MoDz]
    28200FA0 00008000
    08889B1C 46000000
    20000000 00000000
    088B60D4 3F000000
    20000000 00000000
    087575C4 2C000000
    20000000 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Home On Wiimote
    *Shakes And Spins The Screen Non-stop
    *Demo Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4T0zkKPIFo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    the obvious just punch me in the face, like how could you fail that bad?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Thanks for the sig/avatar Blacksun!
    #ChickenWildWings

  7. #7
    ~ Hyrule's Savior ~
    link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    Points
    2,802
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,825
    Points
    2,802

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.Com/ReTrOSlink

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal666 View Post
    No and this is why.

    Code:
    Earthquake [zTwist-MoDz]
    28200FA0 00008000
    08889B1C 46000000
    20000000 00000000
    088B60D4 3F000000
    20000000 00000000
    087575C4 2C000000
    20000000 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Home On Wiimote
    *Shakes And Spins The Screen Non-stop
    *Demo Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4T0zkKPIFo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    the obvious just punch me in the face, like how could you fail that bad?


    What the fuck..... How did I miss that..?

    Good job Cannibal.

    /movetononfunctional

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #gamedevelopment


  8. #8
    Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,581
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Coding Wii
    Posts
    3,837
    Points
    1,581
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal666 View Post
    No and this is why.

    Code:
    Earthquake [zTwist-MoDz]
    28200FA0 00008000
    08889B1C 46000000
    20000000 00000000
    088B60D4 3F000000
    20000000 00000000
    087575C4 2C000000
    20000000 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Home On Wiimote
    *Shakes And Spins The Screen Non-stop
    *Demo Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4T0zkKPIFo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    the obvious just punch me in the face, like how could you fail that bad?
    Good Job Cannibal. Also Cannibal what is said below is not addressed to you it's to zTwist.

    You dumb fuck, you took the video when you had your fucking mod menu on, it's not fucking hard to have your friend press the earthquake button while you record it, You can't make an 08 code as you don't know obviously how. Like you can come back at me and say that you can have codes and mods on, but as proving that his code is non-functional we can tell that it's a video done by your mod(well mod edit). i bet ChumLee or RED(I Know he moves some codes too) probably hovers over this thread to see the Original Poster and then is like "Oh well moved to non-functional"......

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    PS4 Profile:

  9. #9
    Zonked CoolGuyJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,180
    Points
    898
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,180
    Points
    898
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: thatonedude19 PSN ID: CoolGuyJones420 Wii Code: Cannibal666

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: CannibalKush

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PvtRyan View Post
    Good Job Cannibal. Also Cannibal what is said below is not addressed to you it's to zTwist.

    You dumb fuck, you took the video when you had your fucking mod menu on, it's not fucking hard to have your friend press the earthquake button while you record it, You can't make an 08 code as you don't know obviously how. Like you can come back at me and say that you can have codes and mods on, but as proving that his code is non-functional we can tell that it's a video done by your mod(well mod edit). i bet ChumLee or RED(I Know he moves some codes too) probably hovers over this thread to see the Original Poster and then is like "Oh well moved to non-functional"......

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Thanks for the sig/avatar Blacksun!
    #ChickenWildWings

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    112
    Points
    261
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    112
    Points
    261

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    The fuck? Hellll nawww.

    #thisisnonfunctional

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 07:38 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.