Results 1 to 10 of 15
Thread: [OGFXC] #1 - Entries
09-09-2013, 04:43 PM #1
[OGFXC] #1 - EntriesWelcome everyone to the first competition for Original GFX Contest.
I'm very excited for this one because it is the first and I'm really curious on what you guys will come up with.
This time we're doing Minecraft sketches!
1. Your sketch MUST be an original piece of work.
2. You are only allowed the use of a certain number of resources (specified in contest rules below), any others you can PM me about.
3. You must provide the .psd file, or any file you save it in.
4. You must provide the resources you use
5. You must follow the theme for the contest
6. You can only have ONE entry, once your entry is submitted you can not change it
7. No entries will be taken after the required date
8. Ripping/stealing/failure to follow rules will end with disqualification; multiple disqualifications will end in permanent disqualification from all OGFXC.
9. You can not edit your entry post, if it is posted!
10. You can not vote for your own entry!
~*- I remain the right to add or remove any rules I wish -*~
~*- I also have final say in any and every entry/situation dealing with this competition -*~
1st Place: 300 points
2nd Place: 200 points
3rd Place: 100 points
~*- Depending on the number of entries, 2nd and/or 3rd could be removed -*~
Well it's time to explain the competition. I'm sure you guys have seen images like this around...
Well, that's kind of like what this contest is. You sketch your own image of Steve, or any other Minecraft character or scene, and post it here, or PM me the entry.
I've made this one fairly simple, hope you guys enjoy it.
Entry/Rules for this Contest
1. You are allowed to use 2 resources; resources include backgrounds and such. You can not use a character render/stock. Resources does not include font and effects you put on it.
2. You are allowed to use another image as a template for certain parts, only parts! You can not use a full image. Also, cause I know some will try to do this. You CAN NOT use multiple images as template for a full body.
3. You are allowed to use softwares such as C4D and Blender to create a basic 3D model of what you would like, you must provide that file with you entry.
Entries must include...
Your username, obviously.
Your image for submission.
Final image file.
Any resources you used (includes the template if you used one).
~*- ENTRIES ARE DUE BY SEPTEMBER 21, 2013! VOTING WILL BE THE 22th! -*~
~*- You are allowed to PM me the entry with the subject [OGFXC] #1 Entry - Your Name. -*~
Last edited by MatthewH; 09-13-2013 at 03:28 PM.
09-09-2013, 08:23 PM #2
I'm interested, but I don't know what kind of time I will have to work with.
09-10-2013, 01:11 AM #3
[OGFXC] #1 - Entries
Last edited by MatthewH; 09-10-2013 at 01:34 AM.
09-10-2013, 01:58 AM #4
I would like to enter this but know nothing about Minecraft and what the character(s) look like.
09-10-2013, 02:04 AM #5
09-11-2013, 03:34 AM #6
Three more days, not including today.
09-11-2013, 11:07 AM #7
I would enter I sadly don't have a Graphic Tablet for my computer and I can't draw for the life of me with my touchpad, anyways I still might make an attempt. Lastly about the prizes did you ask an Admin about the rewards?
09-11-2013, 01:17 PM #8
09-11-2013, 03:12 PM #9
Alright you probably should of included that in the OP, but i'll check what I can do then.
09-11-2013, 03:21 PM #10