Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member Bluecheese1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    498
    Points
    1,132
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    498
    Points
    1,132

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default (Code request) Red Box Code Black ops idk if this is possible

    (Code request) Red Box Code Black ops idk if this is possible

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Member R@PȮ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    57
    Points
    81
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    57
    Points
    81

    Default

    i don't think so tend they came out with highlight enemy red am pretty sure if it was the red box code would of been made already but don't ask me thats what i think and am not even a good coder so i could not say if its possable or not

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    [email protected] was here hahaha!!!

  3. #3
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Nope because the box is an image and doesn't have a value.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  4. #4
    Hello world Contra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    341
    Points
    780
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    341
    Points
    780
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Contra1337

    Default

    I believe the only reason that this worked in MW3, is because it is part of the game, in the predator missile. I may be wrong, but as Red said, its not possible on Black Ops

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    SonOfMars
    FeelingSpacey - NA
    vBlvckOuT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    956
    Points
    674
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    956
    Points
    674
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BlackOut XVII PSN ID: vBlvckOuT

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    Nope because the box is an image and doesn't have a value.
    So if it had a value, we would have a red box code?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    List Of Phones I've Had

    Nokia 6100 - Motorola V176 - Motorola RAZR V3 - LG Spyder - Motorola ROKR W5 - Pantech Link - Pantech Impact - BlackBerry Bold 9700 - Samsung Galaxy S2 - HTC Inspire 4G - iPhone 3G - Samsung Galaxy S4 Active - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - LG G3 - iPhone 5 - iPhone 6

  6. #6
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Huber Heights, Ohio
    Posts
    258
    Points
    517
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Huber Heights, Ohio
    Posts
    258
    Points
    517

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    And you say your a better coder than me Anthony. Gtfo
    The answer is NO.
    Why?
    1.) The redbox was originally made for the pred missle
    2.) What red said.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I believe the only reason that this worked in MW3, is because it is part of the game, in the predator missile. I may be wrong, but as Red said, its not possible on Black Ops
    It was the controllable turret. Red box was made before the predator missile code.
    Quote Originally Posted by xPassive View Post
    So if it had a value, we would have a red box code?
    Maybe, it's hard to say for sure. My assumption would be yes.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  8. #8
    Hello world Contra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    341
    Points
    780
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    341
    Points
    780
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Contra1337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zTwist View Post
    And you say your a better coder than me Anthony. Gtfo
    The answer is NO.
    Why?
    1.) The redbox was originally made for the pred missle
    2.) What red said.
    Do you just read what other people type and respond containing the exact same thing, along with an absolutely needless insult?

    And ok. I wasn't sure, but knew that there were red boxes in the missiles.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Contra; 09-12-2013 at 03:58 PM.

  9. #9
    I agree. MatthewH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,481
    Points
    15,810

    Default

    Here's the thing with the redbox code. It was already in MW3 due to the predator missile and controllable turret. All the code did was activate it so you could see it all the time; but the programming was still in the game. Just like the MOAB is the nuke from MW2 (from what I saw), just without the ending game function.
    Black Ops has nothing coded into it for the redbox, you can highlight people though; but that's the most you can do.
    Besides, the box isn't drawn around the player through coding; it's an image that is bound to the players coordinates. That is why it can't just be added to a mod menu.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  10. #10
    Banned

    Badge

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Huber Heights, Ohio
    Posts
    258
    Points
    517
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Huber Heights, Ohio
    Posts
    258
    Points
    517

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

    Default

    Perfect.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 03:34 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.