User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gamer_pvtryan Steam ID: pvtryan_cl Wii Code: PvtRyan

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xPvtRyanx

Default PvtRyan for PC Section Mod.

Username: PvtRyan
    Position desired: PC Section Moderator
    Why do you want the position: Well to start off, I have seen the stress that has came along with being a moderator of any section. Also as well, being moderator of the pc section you have to look out for rats/viruses/etc. with programs that are posted. I feel I am ready to take on the responsibility it takes/the time/the stress on the posting that comes with this position. I have been on this site for two years and have seen a lot of things happening and I also want to help out also by moderating the pc section to rid from rats and such. My PC knowledge is as such: HTML, Alittle Java, VB.Net, and currently learning C+ and C#. I have matured over time and taken responsibility for all my actions and also shown that I have grown up. I am always active from when I get home from school to about 9 eastern time. And always on weekends. I am working on my own programs, mods for wii, and also some graphics for just because. I would like to take the responsibility it takes to be a moderator of the pc section and help organize the section as well to make sure no spam and such is found inside a thread. I would like to add that I am also learning more with a pc itself such all about the actual hardware that is inside such of one. I'm sorry for the step down of Baktiar and Strike, they were both good super mods and also to Unleashed, MrOwnership, and anyone else I am forgetting, I hope to help out and also take all responsibility it will take in this position, as same where Baktiar and Strike took as super mods. If I do get the position I will try to be the best mod I can be. I do appreciate everyone for looking at this application and taking the time to read. I do have more programs to post as I am finishing acouple up in this week. I help Coldfire and T.B.W moderate the Programmer's showcase subforum, and also the Show and Tell subforum. I have some moderating experiences mainly all of it is of it is from those subforums, I feel I can do better and moderate a whole section and show very good moderation, I have frequent knowledge and I am always learning. Coldfire also reminded me, I know alot of robotics, I have been working with robotics since I have been in my electronics class my freshman year, I am working on programming my schools robot this year, and you will see the robot tomorrow as I will take a picture of it tomorrow, I am learning alot as my career field is electronics technology. I am ready for everything and all responsibility.

Thank you for reading,
    PvtRyan

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by PvtRyan; 09-15-2013 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Added more to say.

PS4 Profile:

Suicidal Thoughts
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xINSTANT CRUSHx Steam ID: xatmospherex

I say yes.
    I actually see you more as a future Wii Mod if one of them retire.

Banned

Badge

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/

I say yes
    Gl

I'ma Fuckin Scalie

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

Keep in mind that it's not just about software. Hardware plays a role as well.

P R O F E S S I O N A L S H I T P O S T E R

Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Insane.Dragon View Post
    Keep in mind that it's not just about software. Hardware plays a role as well.
    I realize that, and my brother-in-law knows alot about pcs as he works for a pc company in boston(he lives in pa but he wireless works off with teamviewer and helping clients) once in a while he goes to boston to meet clients and such and usually gets new computer towers and he teaches me all inside and shows me how to fix them, so he teaches me about hardware as such, I am learning when I see him which is every weekend.

Last edited by PvtRyan; 09-15-2013 at 04:29 PM.

PS4 Profile:

Im going to say no, and here's why: Personally, i don't think the pc section even needs a moderator. It gets very little traffic compared to other subforums. And the little traffic it does it, can easily be covered by the smods, and admins. And i haven't really even seen you contribute to the pc section much besides those vb.net CL apps you made awhile ago.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Nintendo Section Moderator PvtRyan's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Im going to say no, and here's why: Personally, i don't think the pc section even needs a moderator. It gets very little traffic compared to other subforums. And the little traffic it does it, can easily be covered by the smods, and admins. And i haven't really even seen you contribute to the pc section much besides those vb.net CL apps you made awhile ago.

I honestly see what you are saying. And the vb.net apps were just because I wanted to learn it's own language. I post in the PC Section, and I haven't recently for the fact that I am working on acouple of applications as stated above.

PS4 Profile: